Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Plz read!!!

If gas shift 1075 is reported for scamming, it's because I scammed the guy that scammed my friend. So basically it's ok because I wanted to get revenge for my friend. PLZ COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF I DID THE RIGHT THING OR JUST HIT THE AGREE BUTTON!

Comments

• Options
    NateVong02NateVong02 Registered Users 602 Posts
    No he took my friends turf car though
  • Options
    So I wanted to teach him a lesson
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    True but next time be careful most people see this as scamming
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Sorry I was just really mad and wanted to help me friend
  • Options
    I'm sorry
  • Options
    I just had too. My friend did a lot for me and then he got scammed.
  • Options
    Guys what's with the disagrees. I said only agree. If you disagree just comment
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    Unless you can post proof of the guy scamming your friend, its not the right way to do things.
  • Options
    Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    Im pretty sure karma will face him, no need to revenge bro
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    I see this as scamming. There's nothing to do but let it go... This is what's starting this whole fuckin name calling on who's the scammer. Getting back at someone is immature. Bounty hunting is immature. I don't support scamming one bit. People need to Remember that you are dealing at your own risk. If you lose out then you lose out.
  • Options
    So should I just give it back?
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    @NateVong02 give it to the friend that got scammed
  • Options
    But the way everyone is saying is making me feel bad about scamming for my friend
  • Options
    I don't know what to do
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
  • Options
    But that's not what everyone else is sayi
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    Just give it to your friend. It would make things worse if you kept it for yourself...
  • Options
    stonedamagestonedamage Registered Users 365 Posts
    Scamming is scamming bottom line
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Although vendettas get things done. It depends on your audience. Radicals favor an eye for an eye. Moderates say let it go and be cautionous next time. I for one think you did the right thing but make sure your friend isnt as naive. Always take every precaution.
    *CHECK his name & background.
    *Ask Respected Members ( even if you dont know them ) to spectate the deal.
    *NEGOTIATE
  • Options
    stonedamagestonedamage Registered Users 365 Posts
    I would expect you to say something like that @JustAnonymous you are still rolling strong with rice after all the bs he pulled
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    I'd rather not get into a verbal altercation with you @stonedamage , you have only 8-9 vouchers & i see the good in people. Ricedoutman can redeem himself if he chooses. So im gonna walk away from the hostility. Thanks for your opinion :)