Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Tuning Spreadsheet (EASY TUNING)

Comments

• mostrimostri Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ani one have a good setup for mazda rx7
  • ANDI_KWKANDI_KWK Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    postingkan
  • ToxiicRekzToxiicRekz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    What the fastest 1650 mclearn
  • Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    @ yup i do add me ign Alesha123
  • allmotorallmotor Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hola alguien tiene una tabla de seteo
  • SpeedyGonzalez69SpeedyGonzalez69 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Hey, I'm looking for a formula to add to this spreadsheet that shows the effect different car parts have on the rating.
    This would greatly help to prepare cars for Turf.
    Can you give me a formula or give me some basic information as to how parts influence the rating? thanks
  • vendetta_bossvendetta_boss Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 214 Posts
    How to change from view only?
  • racingtuner123racingtuner123 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Selling tunes $20 for it has over 250 tunes
  • turboproto2200turboproto2200 Registered Users 42 Posts
    edited November 2015
    how do i tune cars its confusing me y do u need a spreadsheet for i wanna tune my toyota supra
  • Legitboss4494Legitboss4494 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 11 Posts
    Guys how do I put this on a car?
  • glenmore1234glenmore1234 Registered Users 91 Posts
    thank you so much bro @Nolan Speer im on a managed chromebook my school gave me so pretty convenient it comes with google sheets
    shhit already got lost on it...any geniuses who know how to use this here?
    shhit already got lost on it...any geniuses who know how to use this here?
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Shift already got lost it ........anygeniuses who know how use this here?
  • treetree Registered Users 2 Posts
    Help me...my cars slow .....civic si
    Tuning help my car...plzzz
  • treetree Registered Users 2 Posts
    Plzz help me....tuner my car
  • cntr_masscntr_mass Registered Users 4 Posts
    edited December 2015
    does anyone have the nsx 65 or 66 tune
  • six7onersix7oner Registered Users 2 Posts
    could someone do a tune for the new turf lambo for me this thing is alil confusing
  • ESTHEEERESTHEEER Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi guys! Anybody have the setup for BMW M3 1650? Thenks :)
  • BLAKE717BLAKE717 Registered Users 312 Posts
    I get how this works but for making a really good tune, would you not have to factor in the torque aswell. Also im not too sure how well the physics in this game work but theoretically more weight would give you more grip, so if ur car is 1000hp but weighs 300lbs ur gonna lose to someone with the perfect ratio, like 800hp 1120lbs because of wheelspin. I'm not sure if the wheelspin actually does anything in this game or its just some stupid sound effect but the flow charts with the torque and nm make it seem technical so i assume you would have to factor in the weight/grip aswell? Cuz tbh if all you're doing is finding the power per pound then really there's no point in making a whole spread sheet when you can just quickly compare a couple upgrades before installing. This is a great tool and thank you for making this! Im just questioning if it could use some sort of improvement
  • blacca5832blacca5832 Registered Users 4 Posts
    1663 without nis
  • blacca5832blacca5832 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I see your point. Yet I have been smoking people who using nos on s and above cars. I'm doing this with a B-A class that why I think on that level of car is over rated.
  • RASANTHONYRASANTHONY Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Anyone have a tune setup for a. 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG? If so I will be truly thank ful
    Hi anyone had tune lambor 1663 setup
    Anyone had tune Dodge Challenger setup for 1668 for sale
  • killermonky_13killermonky_13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wanna buy some cars my IG name is IGOTYOHOE
  • rbeezy210rbeezy210 Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Is this able to be used for unmaxed tunes as well
  • hard2thecorehard2thecore Registered Users 12 Posts
    mostri said:

Ani one have a good setup for mazda rx7

Hey MOSTRI....U still looking for RX7 Setup?
    tree said:

Plzz help me....tuner my car

I can help
    My racer name is KIT OVERDRIVE 2947