Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Lets talk about the issue.

Comments

• Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    @intega I was talking about when mills were .50
  • Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts

My apologies @Drag532 , ive only stated the people i've seen on many posts regarding drama , auctions , & other issues. I mean no disrespect to you.

Aahahahah Its aight, I'm basically (almost) retired as of right now.
    @JustAnonymous I think unofficial moderators would be a good idea.
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Then maybe you can help us ( everyone on forums ) find out how to fix racing rivals. The time to act is now ! We're 2015. Lol @Drag532
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @Holeshot9892 , explain?
  • RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Yes please elaborate
    Hahahha Ok, Ive already made a discussion in the Suggestions and Feedback for an auction house. If anyone here is reading this, Go check that out, Its kind of like an in forum petition to see how many agrees I can get. :smile:

But if anyone needs any help i'm always here, and one way to fix RR is to do the thing everyone in our community (we're basically a community us RR Players) Needs! And that is the auction/trade house! It's so needed with all the scammers out there! But also, we need to make sure everyone reports exploiters and hackers with as much proof as possible (screenshots). So the admins of this forums can remove them for the game! :#
    I'm no expert , and there are way more people more experienced than me in this game, but we already have a scammers list that 3000 pages long and people are still getting scammed so what about a trusted sellers page that you have to be voted into?
    I mean vouchers are cool, it's the best thing we have at the moment, but we all have been burned by people with tons of vouchers.
    YES PLEASE GIVE US THAT
    @Holeshot9892 , im liking your proposal but what about biases? Say i had a problem with someone bc they accused me of hacking and i was one of the guys who had a vote. Majority rule might overpower me or i might veto someone from joining.

@Drag532 , tag me in it. I'll give my contribution.
    No visual proof(screenshot) makes the accusation null and void.
    Most of us screen shot our deals anyway.
    That's why we would use screen shots for EVERY SINGLE accusation. One of the MAIN RULES should be
    "Proof/screen shots or get kicked"
    Thats true. Its a process we all have to go through.
  • JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
    I don't scam either, never have and never will, and although I am not good at pricing cars to sale, I try to be fair and I always end up taking less than I wanted, so that I would get good amount of RRC and there buyer would be getting a good deal also. It's good business practice, all way around.

I've also bought several people that were clearly beginners and were struggling, for example: I have bought someone a BMW m6 and out 75k rims on it and have it away with no questions asked.
    I bought a Bentley Continental for someone.
    I bought a Stella for someone and gave them 1.4m to upgrade it with.
    I also just gave away 1m to a person yesterday.
    I also paid a friend back that got scammed out of 40k

When I buy cars from someone on here, I'm not intentionally lowballing and I'm not trying to offend anyone, it's just that I don't have an idea of what cars goes for because prices varies, day by at it seems.

But again, about legitness, I'm legit to there bones.
    How about.. 35+ vouches to join? That way not just anyone can join
  • JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
    my apologies for the typos
    @RicedOutMan , 35 Vouchers is alot. I've only got 13-15. We have to tweak that
    @JuggaloMafia, we need more guys like you. Philanthropists who also look for good in people.
    Yes please we post an IGN. And the creator of the topic watches how many vouches have voted for that person. and if that person is a scammer this discussion maker will write how many people have posted in this discussion that he's a scammer. All of this has to be proved by sufficient evidence. for example lets say it me and RicedOutMan.

(Text explaining Post)
    (IGN)
    -Vouches: 5
    -Scams-0
    Drag532
    -Vouches: 12
    Scams-1
    RicedOutMan
    -Vouches: 21
    Scams- 10

(This is for example purposes, I don't beileve RicedOutMan has 10 scams..hahaha)
    @Drag532 , i like the format. It Looks effective.

@Drag532 , i like the format. It Looks effective.

Yeah and people can customize it to their liking. Doesn't have to look exactly like that.
    Now were making progress. Seems like currency would be the biggest problem.
    edited September 2015
    @JustAnonymous

Thanks homie, I know how tough this game can be on beginners that doesn't or can't spend real currency on RRC and I used to struggle at this game also, before I learned a thing or two about a thing or two about the farm. And even before I found this forum where trades, sales and buys, I would have continued to struggle, albeit not as bad and it would have taken me a long time to accumulate large sums of rrc. So when I see someone that's struggling in a lobby, I'll pm them and tell them I'll give them $ or that I will buy them a car of their choice, you know, to pay it forward, so to speak. And I always follow thru with my word.
    @JuggaloMafia i respect that. Reaching out to help the new guys. I used to do raffles and such but ceased when people became greedy and rude.
    I agree with that format as well
    It seems like it'll work. @RicedOutMan now we gotta focus on the other issues.
    Now to a dress the rrc issues.. Will rrc be sold at the same rate? Will we still be buying cars for that much?
    edited September 2015
    Gotta address the pricing for most of them even turf cars. Cause the surplus has to go somewhere.. there has to be a cap on the turf cars. 50M or $25.. something to control it. Like if everyone were to give a noob $1m itd be gone in a second. Theyd buy a stella or something.