Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

⚡️⚡️$1 mils! ⚡️⚡️

Comments

• shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    LOL 35 cents is rediculously low. 75 to 1 dollar is proper
  • iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    If you're still getting you mils @ 35 cents a piece I'll buy them all! Please, let me know where it's at! :)
  • MrOMrO Registered Users 464 Posts
    Word Fb got em for 30 - 50 cents don't let this 75cent 1$ sellers fool ya
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Wow mils are getting cheaper by the day...
    What Facebook group are you in? And how long ago was that posted?
    And the name of your dealer
  • gabrieltrunkzgabrieltrunkz Registered Users 702 Posts
    Let us know the group or dealer. I will buy mills for that price.
    This is why your comments are irrelevant. This is why prices are still the same. This is why prices are going up. we ask where you're getting in on these deals and you people who claim that mils are still @ 35¢ on Facebook but we get no response. If you're going to hog your dealers then please back out of this post! If you're going to share your dealer comment what group and the name down below! I'm in one of the most legit RR Facebook group(RRBST), and I can't even find 50¢ mils anymore!
    Bump
    Bump
  • bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Ign minizquid, 35 cent all day long