Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Lets talk about the issue.

13Next

Comments

• Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    edited September 2015
    i came to this forum with a campagn rx7 spec and due to awesome dudes on this forum such as fiv0coyote(gave me little cars which meant a lot) and many others helped me today to purchase a f1 gtr
    respectable people like you guys should keep on doing raffles and small games to keep us guys into this game
    i hope i will be respectable like u guys i have 50+ vouchers so im getting... :)
  • iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    You just can't cap anyone's sales! That's just like telling someone how much to sell their cars bro. It's just wrong... Don't you think?
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @iiAMSHiFTY , youre right. Cause we have to go about it while appeasing everyone.
  • RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    True.. I feel like we should have a gem to rrc kind of thing. Excluding turf cars of course
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    But like shifty said.. we cant tell people what to charge for their cars.. :/
  • Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    It's just proper manners. Besides the fact that sometimes yes certain cars are overpriced, and the seller might not know that he's raping the market. The mature thing would be to pm him and let him know" hey bud your kinda overcharging " but don't shit on his deal. You never know he might be willing to compromise and cut you a deal. I'm flexible with return customers.
    Yes very true. Well first of all we gotta get a list of EVERY SINGLE CAR that's ever been in the game. (because many people including me are very confused as to how much a certain car sells) excluding extremely rare turfs and what not. Then we can all talk about their prices and what we think is fair for all of us. Once we do that then we can start figuring out the additional costs for cosmetic upgrades (gem parts, rims matte ect)
    Well.. now its time for divisions. I Call R2 Cars ;D lmfao.
    edited September 2015
    Lol. I'll do R3
    As we speak. People are getting smashed in scams. These guys dont take precautions.
  • iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    That's why we have gem rates! But it seems like no one on this forum is up to date on it. It's complete chaos here! I would rather deal on Facebook sometimes!
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    For scamming fixes, I think we could maybe have some sort of group of trusted people that also keeps track of vouches/scam reports , and only people with a certain ratio or whatever can be allowed to join. Of course, the only way to do this really is via teams, and thats not very good for most people who are in top teams...
  • Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts

@Holeshot9892 thank you :) & dude i completely agree ! Ive spent a couple hundred. Youre right we spend at least $20 to acquire these cars and yet were subjected to take 10m rrc for it. People get angry when we do the math and say were being cheated. Because apparently 40M ( the exact price ) for an F1 Gtr is Too Much.

f1 gtr 40Mill? well when mills weren't 50 cents it was only 4 mill , ... most of you on forumns cant price for shit , you price things at a hooked up deal of 1 mill for 50 cents and literally only 50 people are getting that hook up on mills. and literally only been around 15 of them. FORUMNS is the reason deals went outrageous. **** FORUMNS and all of yall 1 , 2 ,3 deals then vouch .

A bronze crate hellcat is 560 gems , and its going for more than a 1300 gem stella ? You guys don't do the math right , you only count your end which you got for a hook up then charge everybody nowhere near a hook up. You guys charge at the highest bet a desperate person would pay and done set a standard for the majority of forumns.

@Holeshot9892 thank you :) & dude i completely agree ! Ive spent a couple hundred. Youre right we spend at least $20 to acquire these cars and yet were subjected to take 10m rrc for it. People get angry when we do the math and say were being cheated. Because apparently 40M ( the exact price ) for an F1 Gtr is Too Much.

f1 gtr 40Mill? well when mills weren't 50 cents it was only 4 mill , ... most of you on forumns cant price for shit , you price things at a hooked up deal of 1 mill for 50 cents and literally only 50 people are getting that hook up on mills. and literally only been around 15 of them. FORUMNS is the reason deals went outrageous. **** FORUMNS and all of yall 1 , 2 ,3 deals then vouch .

A bronze crate hellcat is 560 gems , and its going for more than a 1300 gem stella ? You guys don't do the math right , you only count your end which you got for a hook up then charge everybody nowhere near a hook up. You guys charge at the highest bet a desperate person would pay and done set a standard for the majority of forumns.
    His point is that it's not like that anymore... So I fail to see how this is relevent
    and after setting a price at the highest a desperate person would pay , you fuckers then cause it to be an auction ... YOU FORUMN USERS ARE THE #1 SCAMMERS

and after setting a price at the highest a desperate person would pay , you fuckers then cause it to be an auction ... YOU FORUMN USERS ARE THE #1 SCAMMERS

^ This one is
    edited September 2015
    @shtoobie not what i quoted of him saying , what i said back to him is relevant ... he thinks the mills everybody got was for 50 cent ... which 90% of us don't even get that hook up for mills. YOU GUYS ARE SCAMMERS , the real definition of scammers and not racing rivals definition of scamming

@shtoobie not what i quoted of him saying , what i said back to him is relevant ... he thinks the mills everybody got was for 50 cent ... which 90% of us don't even get that hook up for mills. YOU GUYS ARE SCAMMERS , the real definition of scammers and not racing rivals definition of scamming

Scam: a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.
    im a scammer , yea so? most of you on here are the black mail type scammers ,... you guys are fake in general . I never thought id see a day where i cant get a deal anymore .. im a real scammer the legit scammer , the real bounty hunter but that name is gay so im going with the legit scammer LOL

im a scammer , yea so? most of you on here are the black mail type scammers ,... you guys are fake in general . I never thought id see a day where i cant get a deal anymore .. im a real scammer the legit scammer , the real bounty hunter but that name is gay so im going with the legit scammer LOL

We aren't fake for trying to prevent new players from getting scammed. And I don't think I've ever blackmailed you...
    im more legit than all of you , you don't have a real legit like me ... you guys got legit people making cheap deals working there way up with cheap deals and actually getting vouches for it.
    I found my way through this game the hard way , real legits got hook ups and not these rip off deals you guys got. I hate this place , ...

im more legit than all of you , you don't have a real legit like me ... you guys got legit people making cheap deals working there way up with cheap deals and actually getting vouches for it.
    I found my way through this game the hard way , real legits got hook ups and not these rip off deals you guys got. I hate this place , ...

I see your point, but that's the main fundamental of BUSINESS. Buy low, sell high.
    Why you still here then bruh? you sound mad lonely..
    im here to **** forums up , ... and yea i am mad lonely all my old cars don't count in my life anymore
    edited September 2015

im here to **** forums up , ... and yea i am mad lonely all my old cars don't count in my life anymore

For the first time on these forums I've actually thought of you as a human being. But you still scam man and that needs to stop.
    But your not **** anything up bruh . All you have done today is spam the forum, and took a few cars from some noobs. Nobody with experience is taking you seriously . So far you have done nothing but be negative,and hateful while Some of us are trying to make shit better. Grow the **** up!
    I dont see how @Them Exclusive is relevant. He said an AMG CLK GTR ( Turf car that was just released today ) was worth 3M .. all credibility for what he said and what he says went out the window for me.
    edited September 2015
    null
    edited September 2015
    & All were trying to do is find a solution TO fix everything. We know its all outrageous. But you coming in and trying to promote hostility amongst us isnt solving anything either. We arent here to complain. Were trying to fix everything by efficient & fair methods so everyone is content.

But your not **** anything up bruh . All you have done today is spam the forum, and took a few cars from some noobs. Nobody with experience is taking you seriously . So far you have done nothing but be negative,and hateful while Some of us are trying to make shit better. Grow the **** up!

You guys aint making shit better , ... and me so far id say i got people thinking about scamming so therefore it will catch up to you ..