Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

MODDED APKS

subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
i have come across many players in the game who bet in lobbys 1,000,000 and no matter how many times they lose they never get the so and so is now broke amount lost : to much
It annoys me because there garages are ram packed with every car... But i dont get this and it always makes me suspicous
Why on earth have they got 0 street cred and only level 1. Are they on unlimted money mods or are they glitching because theres no way a level 1 player (who would of just joined) get a 0.00 reaction time have every car in game maxed and have more money rrc than any of the moderators

Comments

• DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Dude its a glitch for the sc and level the launch is just really good I have gotten one of those
  • Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    They are buying mills from , money farmers, and most of them have numerous accounts that they move money and cars around to avoid getting caught. That's why you see level one, and they have millions .
  • Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    For a example, turf wars just ended, and people are selling those mr2s for 60 million, and plenty of people are dishing out 60 million like its candy. It's partly the reason why cars are getting more exspensive in gems. They are losing money due to the millions of rrc in circulation .
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    These are being looked into. We cannot give out too much information as we do not want to tip the users and makers off but do investigate all these claims very thoroughly.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts

These are being looked into. We cannot give out too much information as we do not want to tip the users and makers off but do investigate all these claims very thoroughly.

Are you serious?? The money glitchers are running circles around you guys. Your downfall was when the andriod platform was added.... that was a hackers dream come true. Money glitching and car cloning still exist here. I have been playing since day one and all you guys have done is plug holes, never really fixing the problem.

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Yes, she's serious.

Here is the reality. You can't fix hacking. If there were a fix, they wouldn't exist. If there is a program out there, they can find away to hack it. It's all 1s and 0s, there is always a way.

Hackers gonna hack. Just because we fix something doesn't mean they won't find a way. It's the same outside this little mobile game. Hackers were able to get a hold of over 200k accounts through jailbroken iOS devices. They've hacked banks, consumer companies, other major game studios. It's what they do. We've fixed many of these "hacks" but guess what, they keep going. That's what hackers do. Hackers hack, thieves steel, lowlifes continue on being lowlifes and people will always look for cheats.

We don't go advertising we fixed "this cheat" or "that cheat" because we don't want to tip these guys off. We don't want to give them a head start on their next hack.

Just last week we fixed a money exploit and banned a couple thousand accounts who were obtaining cash through that exploit. We will continue to do what we can when we can.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

Yes, she's serious.

Here is the reality. You can't fix hacking. If there were a fix, they wouldn't exist. If there is a program out there, they can find away to hack it. It's all 1s and 0s, there is always a way.

Hackers gonna hack. Just because we fix something doesn't mean they won't find a way. It's the same outside this little mobile game. Hackers were able to get a hold of over 200k accounts through jailbroken iOS devices. They've hacked banks, consumer companies, other major game studios. It's what they do. We've fixed many of these "hacks" but guess what, they keep going. That's what hackers do. Hackers hack, thieves steel, lowlifes continue on being lowlifes and people will always look for cheats.

We don't go advertising we fixed "this cheat" or "that cheat" because we don't want to tip these guys off. We don't want to give them a head start on their next hack.

Just last week we fixed a money exploit and banned a couple thousand accounts who were obtaining cash through that exploit. We will continue to do what we can when we can.

Like this hacker look at his SC. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    But still... The game is a mobie racing masterpiece even if peope dont want to experience its full depths highs and lows
  • subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    I find a serious problem in the hacking millions maybe billions of rrc then buying 100s of the same car and selling them via paypal. Basically a free buisness that will never go bust
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts

Yes, she's serious.

I tend to agree with Ryyst, where ever there is any type of app there will be hackers trying to gain access to that APP for some type of personal/financial gain.

Yes, she's serious.

I got to disagree with that Becos most off the hacks comeing are form mod apks pull andorid and you will not have them
    There are no iPhone emulater yous were give the heads up way befor the game come out that android would destroy ur game bit ones agen yous didn't take it in quite with the bs I just gave yous a way to stop it lets see yous take it
    I hear these APK guys are working on an iOS version.

And for you information, Android saved this game. If it stayed just iOS, we would probably not have lasted this long. So yes, because the android platform is easier to "hack" its always a risk, but by your opinion, no company should ever make a game on Android, which is just silly.

• james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    Big gaming is on Windows because of market share. Jut like mobile gaming is on Android because of market share. It doesn't even make business sense to develop AAA games for Linux because of their microscopic market, even if it was the best gaming platform. Similarly there is no way around being on Android of you want your app to hit big numbers. Look at Windows Mobile: perfectly good OS, but its got very little market share and so nobody is in a hurry to jump ship from this oh-so-terrible Android.

And the reason RR is in the pooper for me has nothing to do with hacks or Android, but decisions by Glu on how to run the game.
  • SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    Well... I can't understand this kids English... makes NO sense at all.
    null
  • XyborXybor Registered Users 3 Posts
    You don't have to fix anything if you just send the cheaters to their own lobby
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts

james614 said:

Big gaming is on Windows because of market share. Jut like mobile gaming is on Android because of market share. It doesn't even make business sense to develop AAA games for Linux because of their microscopic market, even if it was the best gaming platform. Similarly there is no way around being on Android of you want your app to hit big numbers. Look at Windows Mobile: perfectly good OS, but its got very little market share and so nobody is in a hurry to jump ship from this oh-so-terrible Android.

And the reason RR is in the pooper for me has nothing to do with hacks or Android, but decisions by Glu on how to run the game.

And window is good nope hell no Nokia hade the best os I ever see on moble platform and killed it off Becos micro flashed the cash at them and that os was maemo even in two days standerds I never seen a phone task like a n900 72 live multy tasking befor it finle gave in and that concisted off app games andorid os and kail all runing live
    Is this my homeboy Kenny G?
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • ylhupylhup Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited September 2015

NEW APK ?
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    The hacks and cheats are moving much faster than the app maker. That can't be a good thing
  • pavlostyperpavlostyper Registered Users 38 Posts
    OK I have a question what will happen with the accounts that lost cars worth thousands of gems which by the way I was one of them to these hackers , cheaters..?? I lost a maxed c7r and a maxed rx7 spec and I have had no answer by glue and I have send screenshots proving my claims..!!
  • PKTechPKTech Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 73 Posts
    Start over brah ;)
    Some of these guys will be crying later

• DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    I hope soon!!! because right now and for a bit already we are the ones crying without any compensation for our losses. Civic in tourney running .02 SMH..