Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why are support tickets even a thing?

RAINBHOWDASHRAINBHOWDASH Registered Users 71 Posts
edited September 2015 in Help!
Not one i have ever sent has been responded to or solved im missing an f1 mclaren a ford gtr and now a bmw (lost against a 6.5 stella) all to cheaters cars gone and not one time have i gotten a response or see a change then you say dont use fourms for a support ticket even though this is the only place to get some answer for the status of my ticket i have sent tickets everytime and not one was answered even over long periods of time i sent the new f1 ticket i was told to send a month ago i dont see my f1 back and i dont see a response to the ticket im treated as though i never sent the 3 and more tickets on cars lost to cheaters
http://postimg.org/image/cyecz8ynj/

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Whats your racer name?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Rainbhowdash
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I looked at your tickets and we've responded to each one.

"can you guys look into a pink slip race with rainbhowdash on June 21 with a McLaren f1 gtr vs a zonda possible spin glitch but he messed up somewhere because I could launch at zero rpms and receive no spin but up to what you guys see all I know know is zero rpms+=red "

We responded with:

"Since this is in regards to a race, please specify which car you used, the name of the player you raced and when the race took place. When listing cars please include the year, make and model. And if possible, attach a screenshot of any error messages you are receiving.

Once we have the information, we will be able to troubleshoot this issue with you. "

Our system will wait a week for a reply. Since you didn't, it was closed a week later.

Then you entered another ticket:

"about 3 weeks ago july 10/12 somewhere in there i pinkslipped my McLaren f1 to a zonda the guys name was boricua pinks (or el boricua pinks i dont remember petfectly) as far as i remember and he was spin glitching the pinkslip race that much i am certain of

how is it noone has patched these mrandroidhacks.com yet? honest players are losing cars because people pay 15$ for hacks i dont know if a picture will help you but ill include one of my car if you need it "

We responded with:

"Your racer RAINBHOWDASH has lost your Scion McLaren F1 GTR (1995) on 25th July 2015, at 14:53:45 GMT in a race with the racer MASTON21 due to a foul (hitting start before the green light).

Please keep in mind that Pink Slip and Cash Bet races in Racing Rivals are non-refundable and cannot be reversed. When you choose to put your cash or car on the line, you are accepting the risk of potentially losing them.

Please be very sure you wish to take a chance on a Pink Slip or Cash Bet, as these transactions are final.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! "

Again, there was no reply for a week so it was closed.

We do not send emails as responses, you wil find our responses by tapping the "?" in game.

You have a new ticket in our queue, and our customer service agents will answer as soon as they get to your ticket.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options

I looked at your tickets and we've responded to each one.

"can you guys look into a pink slip race with rainbhowdash on June 21 with a McLaren f1 gtr vs a zonda possible spin glitch but he messed up somewhere because I could launch at zero rpms and receive no spin but up to what you guys see all I know know is zero rpms+=red "

We responded with:

"Since this is in regards to a race, please specify which car you used, the name of the player you raced and when the race took place. When listing cars please include the year, make and model. And if possible, attach a screenshot of any error messages you are receiving.

Once we have the information, we will be able to troubleshoot this issue with you. "

Our system will wait a week for a reply. Since you didn't, it was closed a week later.

Then you entered another ticket:

"about 3 weeks ago july 10/12 somewhere in there i pinkslipped my McLaren f1 to a zonda the guys name was boricua pinks (or el boricua pinks i dont remember petfectly) as far as i remember and he was spin glitching the pinkslip race that much i am certain of

how is it noone has patched these mrandroidhacks.com yet? honest players are losing cars because people pay 15$ for hacks i dont know if a picture will help you but ill include one of my car if you need it "

We responded with:

"Your racer RAINBHOWDASH has lost your Scion McLaren F1 GTR (1995) on 25th July 2015, at 14:53:45 GMT in a race with the racer MASTON21 due to a foul (hitting start before the green light).

Please keep in mind that Pink Slip and Cash Bet races in Racing Rivals are non-refundable and cannot be reversed. When you choose to put your cash or car on the line, you are accepting the risk of potentially losing them.

Please be very sure you wish to take a chance on a Pink Slip or Cash Bet, as these transactions are final.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! "

Again, there was no reply for a week so it was closed.

We do not send emails as responses, you wil find our responses by tapping the "?" in game.

You have a new ticket in our queue, and our customer service agents will answer as soon as they get to your ticket.

yes and i replied with that mclaren race with another name too maston was fouled as part of a trade not the result of what i know of as an actual race and he was not driving a zonda which is why im confounded at your response but even though i login everyday to play it never once told me i received a support response via email or the ? button i even sent a screenshot of the mclaren which looked very different then the one with maston because i know i have had multiples
  • Options
    wuddlebunnywuddlebunny Registered Users 84 Posts
    i always recieve an answer in email. well i'm lucky :)
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Roush and 21st century you are both wrong. If you submit your ticket via email (which is slower and not recommended) You will receive a reply that way. If you use the "?" button in game, you will receive a reply there.

If you submitted through the "?" button then you need to manually check it, you will not receive an alert.