Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Auction/Trade House Voting!!!! (PLEASE CLICK!)

Comments

• redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    Plllleeeeeaaaaaase implement this I will literally pay for it to be implemented.... we are waiting for this update!!
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Drag532 said:

I really hope this post as motiviation to the devs and really shines on how the RR community needs this implemented to the game.

Hi
  • Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    Hello lovely people of racing rivals since this is such a great idea. I would love to use you're guys feedback to add to my original post. Ill give you all credit don't worry :smiley: I :heart: You guys so much. You people are what we need in this RR Community
  • stonerking100stonerking100 Registered Users 2,661 Posts
    i disagree because of all the people who farm money and use exploits to gain hella millls its not fair to the rest of us to not have enough to win a auction

i disagree because of all the people who farm money and use exploits to gain hella millls its not fair to the rest of us to not have enough to win a auction

Not auctions. Just a firm price. And remember not everyone exploits this game, and there can be a paypal feature. Remember to every happy memory. A sad memory must come forth :smile:
  • koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    IIIIII AGREEEEE
    30 People agreed to this post, Lets bump it to 100! If we hit 100 agrees. We will certainly bring forth the attention on how much we need this, and how much our RR Community wants it :smiley:
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Drag532 said:

Ok lovely people of the RR Community. We are all SICK and TIRED of all the Low-Life scammers out there. So why not bring it to The devs attention how much we care for an Auction/Trade house to be implemented into the game! To do this just comment I Agree and whatever message You'd like, I will respong to each and everyone of them To show how much I care also! If you Dis-agree Just comment. I Disagree and then a reason why. Ill also respond to these. People! Please Keep this bumped with your comments And lets show the devs How much we care, and maybe they'll make it the Top Priority for the next Update!!!!!! YEAH RR!!!!! *RIPS OFF CLOTHES* YAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    lol
    but for real
    U better agree
    Or Else
    I wont give you my speacil
    lollipop.

SO LETS SHOW THEM WE NEED AN AUCTION HOUSE!

Bye the auction house do u mean u put your card up for sale u pick time and who ever has highest bid wins it or do u mean you ask for price and who ever buys it for that price wins? And the car automatically goes to their account and you get the money

Drag532 said:

Ok lovely people of the RR Community. We are all SICK and TIRED of all the Low-Life scammers out there. So why not bring it to The devs attention how much we care for an Auction/Trade house to be implemented into the game! To do this just comment I Agree and whatever message You'd like, I will respong to each and everyone of them To show how much I care also! If you Dis-agree Just comment. I Disagree and then a reason why. Ill also respond to these. People! Please Keep this bumped with your comments And lets show the devs How much we care, and maybe they'll make it the Top Priority for the next Update!!!!!! YEAH RR!!!!! *RIPS OFF CLOTHES* YAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    lol
    but for real
    U better agree
    Or Else
    I wont give you my speacil
    lollipop.

SO LETS SHOW THEM WE NEED AN AUCTION HOUSE!

Bye the auction house do u mean u put your card up for sale u pick time and who ever has highest bid wins it or do u mean you ask for price and who ever buys it for that price wins? And the car automatically goes to their account and you get the money
    Can be both
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    ****AGREE**** FREE BUMP
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    LETS DO ET!
  • DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    BUMMMMMP FOR THIS
  • DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    before i saw this
    Hahahahah Spread the awareness bro!!! @DCant We need this out there :smiley:
  • 666christiaan666666christiaan666 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yupppp thats me bidding and agreeing lol
    YEeeeeeeeeeeeee! :blush: Im so happy on how many views this has gotten :smiley: LOve you guyyys :heart::kissing_closed_eyes:
  • sofakingfinesofakingfine Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 480 Posts
    bump
  • gabrieltrunkzgabrieltrunkz Registered Users 702 Posts
    Agree
  • vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Bump
    Agreed. How much real money have I lost to scammers? Enough to buy a new phone maybe?
    And this deserves another bump
    edited September 2015
    And let's hope the taxes aren't 30 percent like in real life :grimace: imagine. 100 mil buck deal and u pay 30 mil tax. :lol:
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts

I agree. But they won't do it unless they profit off it.

Which is fair they have families to feed as well.

But i also disagree in the fact i think they need to smooth out the game as it is now. (Work out the bugs and glitchs) before another posible problem is introduced to the game.

But lets focus also on some ideas for them to somwhat profit off of this function as well. Although the cars we would be trading and or selling we will have already earned in some way or another. I don't think a few gems or couple g buy in to the swap meet or whatever it will be called would hurt.

Maybe pay a fair fee (few gems or couple g's)

To gain access to the swap meet for a set amount of time.

And if both players agree on a trade both must click a agree icon and it simply swaps rides in garages..... obviously off the top of my head ideas. Also vehical stats should be shown in swap meet.

But we need to think of and help with all spectrums of this for it to truly come into play.

This is actually not true, the company that became GLU Long Beach was once known as CIE. CIE had a game that was called Nitto Legends and in this game we had a Used Car Lot that was added by the admins. The only form of payment that we had to give to use the Car Lot was in game cash.

I doubt fully that you will see a Used Car Lot on this version of the game but who knows what will come in the future of this franchise. Just know that a UCL or a Swap Market is something that has been suggested for more then a year.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko

But i also disagree in the fact i think they need to smooth out the game as it is now. (Work out the bugs and glitchs) before another posible problem is introduced to the game.

But lets focus also on some ideas for them to somwhat profit off of this function as well. Although the cars we would be trading and or selling we will have already earned in some way or another. I don't think a few gems or couple g buy in to the swap meet or whatever it will be called would hurt.

And if both players agree on a trade both must click a agree icon and it simply swaps rides in garages..... obviously off the top of my head ideas. Also vehical stats should be shown in swap meet.

But we need to think of and help with all spectrums of this for it to truly come into play.

This is actually not true, the company that became GLU Long Beach was once known as CIE. CIE had a game that was called Nitto Legends and in this game we had a Used Car Lot that was added by the admins. The only form of payment that we had to give to use the Car Lot was in game cash.

I doubt fully that you will see a Used Car Lot on this version of the game but who knows what will come in the future of this franchise. Just know that a UCL or a Swap Market is something that has been suggested for more then a year.
    Only true veterans know Nitto Legends :relieved:
    Drag532 said:

Only true veterans know Nitto Legends :relieved:
    I'm sorry but it still says nitto and what was good about nitto
    Read my post about new nitto chain