Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I've lost 2 accounts while switching - Android

Nezron87Nezron87 Registered Users 95 Posts
I would like to have access back into both of my accounts as soon as possible please.

@Ryyst

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I did that at least 5 times already over a month ago and I haven't gotten a response as yet @Ryyst . One of my good friends suggested I message you directly. I even inboxed you. I really need some help. I left all my details
  • Options
    Nezron87 said:

I did that at least 5 times already over a month ago and I haven't gotten a response as yet @Ryyst . One of my good friends suggested I message you directly. I even inboxed you. I really need some help. I left all my details

I'm really the last person to try and contact for Customer Service help.. unless you want to wait even longer for a response. The forums, FB page or any other social page is not a shortcut to assistance. There is just one line to wait in. Unfortunately, it's a long line, but it's a wait everyone who needs help has to go through.

• Options
    Looking at your tickets. Our CS team did message you requesting action from you. Unfortunately they did not receive a response in a weeks time, the system automatically resolves the ticket in those cases. Also it looks like they wouldn't be able to assist in the way you want as the racer you need access to is already linked to a social media account you can use to access it. The Racer you want to switch out is also linked to a Facebook account. In order to access the Racer you want, you just need to log into the correct FB account on your device.

You also mentioned that your account was overwritten by a Google account, neither of the Racers you provided are linked to a Google account.

• Options
    @Ryyst you have been more helpful than you may have realised. I must say thank you for that. The racer accounts I really need access to are EVO TUNER 2015 and NEZRON87.
  • Options
    I don't mind having to wait, as long as I get a response as to how long I would have to wait and also confirmation that something is being done.

My Facebook account EVO.TUNER2015@GMAIL.COM is presently linked to a racer account SOUTHERLY (one of my Google account racer accounts).

I need that Facebook account linked to my racer account EVO TUNER 2015.

Thank you @Ryyst
  • Options
    Secondly and this is less of a priority to me, but just as important.

My Google Account; Nezron Allen (nezron87@gmail.com) is linked to Racer Name, HTC E8 (newly made) but it needs to be linked to Racer Name NEZRON87 instead.

Thanks again @Ryyst