Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What's the wait time for priority users?

SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
Can you give me a lead time on "priority" users? I submitted a ticket from email NicholasSkeero@gmail.com, and in game name Skeero123. I will not be spending any money on this game again until that ticket is taken care of. Period.

Thanks

Comments

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    I see no tickets submitted with that in-game name that have not been answered. The last was resolved a week ago.
  • SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts
    I submitted one today, within the last hour.
    Submitted it at 12:03 eastern.
    The oldest ticket is currently 19 days old, you should receive a response before that much time passes.
    So you currently do not see the ticket I put in not even an hour ago? 19 day wait time for a priority member?

I'll resubmit the ticket then. So check again please.
  • j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    @Skeero grab a magazine its gonna be a while
    Hahaha. Yeah I know unfortunately. Last time this happened it took over a month, and I included a video of the other person cheating. The person that responded to my first email asked me for info that was in the first email.... I will not accept that kind of reply again.
    videos are not going to help as much as simple specific facts.

1 date
    2. year/make/model of your car
    3. opponents name
    4. what car they were in

That information in that form, is going to be the most helpful.
    I sent you a PM with screenshots of the ticket I sent in.
    So I send you a PM and you don't respond here or in the PM?

All I want to know is how long will it take to be responded to?

Now I'm kind of concerned it's not even showing up in the ticket system.
    bump
    Just updated the ticket with another screen shot of him cheating. Thanks Glu for doing nothing.
    No reply at all? Cool, this will be the last week I spend over $100-300 period. Like I do every week.
    Question, I was having some loading my account issue yesterday. So I reinstalled the game, and now when I hit ? It doesn't show up, I've had this happen before and I could never see a reply from CS.

The last time it happened I could see a reply on my phone and not ipad. This time I submitted ticket from phone and ipad and didn't get the automated response from ipad. Even if I put that ticket in first.
    Sometimes when we cannot see the tickets It means they are assigned to someone. If you have submitted the ticket via the "?" it got to us, and using the "?" is how you would look up the response.

Also no, most likely you will not receive an instant response on the forums. We all have rotating duties and we all get weekends off.

I see two tickets in our queue from you that were submitted 3 days ago. One from an apple device and one from an android device. As stated above, there is about a 16 day wait for support response. If you have not received a response by then, go ahead and ask us to check on the ticket.
    Thank you! That's all I wanted to hear.

It shows contact us when I click "?" because of reinstalling on my droid. My apple device never received a auto response which is why I made this post in the first place. It was the first one sent in.

Just hope I'll see a response on one device.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    I don't see that we have any incoming tickets from this email. you may want to submit another ticket with the "?" in game or through the Helpshift site. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
    So which is it? One of you say there is two, and one say none. This is insulting, lose a car to a cheated show proof and your tickets end up missing? Lol. I PM'd one of you screen shots of my sending the tickets in and a auto response from the game. Now it just magically isn't there?

Honestly makes my conspiracy theory sound less like a conspiracy.

Phoenix I'll send you a PM of the screen shots of me sending the tickets in also.
    Bump... This is starting to get frustrating.

Like I've been saying, Auto Launch is clearly okay by GLU.

About to start complaining.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Except all the players I've been banning for autolaunches....
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Hey man I know it won't affect how long your wait time is but you can be a little nicer to the Admins. I know they don't do too good of a job at responding tickets and stuff like that but think about it dude. Literally hundreds of thousands of people play this game EVERY SINGLE DAY.... I would assume a couple thousand send in ticket reports every week. Not to mention all the hackers farming money etc. They got alot on their hands man.. Not even that dude.. You need a break. Who spends 100-300 dollars on a MOBILE GAME.. I don't mean to sound messed up or anything but c'mon man.. Tooooo far. Might wanna cool off for a little.
    Just also a small note, it is fine to ask questions about the ticketing process here. We give all the information we can. The forums are not the same as contacting support though, and a forum admin is not the same thing as a support agent. Support currently works overtime trying to get to everyone's issues. They are not ignoring you, they definitely want to help.
    Sparkle that's not really what I've been asking, and as you can see I've been getting conflicting information from this thread.

Do I have a ticket in over this?
    I have a screen shot of a auto reply.
    How will I see a reply from a CSR person when I had to reinstall the game? It doesn't show me my ticket.
    The only reason I'm worried about not seeing their reply is because last time the CSR asked me questions that I had answered in my original ticket.
    What is the wait time for priority users?

Thanks.
    edited September 2015
    Oops I misclicked the last response you got read this:

Thank you for the bug report! Your feedback is vital to help improve the game. This information will be passed on to our developer team for investigation. We continue to monitor how the game is working for everyone, and we will strive to make these changes in the least disruptive fashion possible.

Unfortunately we are unable to recover any loss caused by this issue.

Again, thank you for your bug report and commitment to making the game enjoyable for all.

You do not have any open tickets by that username.
    Alright thank you sparkles, as much as I don't agree with the decision. I appreciate the help, and sorry for any harsh words towards you.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the understanding @Skeero.
  • The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    I'm curious as to what a "priority user" is :p