Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Reading the dyno graph

tjstone1989tjstone1989 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 14 Posts
I need help reading the dyno graph for shift points I know the concept but my screen only shows 4 think lines and the little lines in between them I know I'm post to shift past 4000 rpms for sure any suggestions would greatly be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    Shift at DEES NUTS
  • Options
    And it's suptid ass kids that always post dumb shit
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

And it's suptid ass kids that always post dumb shit

He's a Person who even said himself he's too hard for us soft lil bitches LOL
  • Options
    DBOWEDBOWE Registered Users 322 Posts
    The dyno graph is different for each car it's not the same as the previous version the big lines are n 2k incriments it will get u In the ballpark on where to shift But u still need to experiment on shifting if it needs to be late or early the yellow line is the rpm and blue is the tq
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    I just try them out you either shift early, perfect, or late. Now getting the launch down is much harder.
  • Options
    Thanks I've got the Rev drop down just reading to graph was my only prob thanks guys
  • Options
    DemonikUnicornDemonikUnicorn Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited September 2015

I need help reading the dyno graph for shift points I know the concept but my screen only shows 4 think lines and the little lines in between them I know I'm post to shift past 4000 rpms for sure any suggestions would greatly be appreciated

Using the picture below. I did a quick Photoshop edit how to analyze the graphs. First off this could be how the actual in-game car looks like or not, i was using pixelated picture to make a judgment.
    Yellow= HP
    Blue= TQ

In the game you will see increments of white lines shooting across the x and y axis. Every higher marker resembles something. Since the car (BRZ/FRS) is known to rev around 7-8K i used the increments of 2 counts to represent Revs. As for the graph, since its already peaking above the dyno graph, we know that the increment is above 200HP but less then 220HP (left side chart).

How to read it:
    5K~ is when the car starts to open up from what seems like a cross over (v-tech like system).
    Once it hits about 7K~ it loses power.
    However it seems like 7.5K~ is the perfect RPM to shift at because given if the car falls back 2K rpm, it stays in its power band and near peak torque.

I dont know if this game even makes the dyno relevant since the game rewards players on perfect shifts, that meaning you get a slight Umph when you do (0~0.01 seconds faster assuming if they do).

• Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    edited September 2015
    Just do what everyone does go to youtube and watch Pigpenoneandonly he will tell you when to launch when to shift and make you feel really really slow :)