Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I help you!!!!

heya guys, whats new? i been around this game for about 2 years, learnt alotta shizz about the game and i really enjoy it, this forum has helped me in many ways and i want to give something back to show my appreciation, ask me questions about anything to do with the game and ill answer them the best i can, if i dont know the answer ill ask around and findout for you. who knows, mabey ill learn some things too!
first thing im going to do is offer up a free car! ive been given a few free cars from random people and i remember the feeling how great it was to receive a free car. ill pass that feeling on and give the 10th poster a free car, i think ill pass my maxed matte pagani to them, i dont use it much..it deserves a better home! so anyway go ahead lets talk about shizz! whats on your mind? what do u wanna know???

Comments

• Options
    RR FLAMERR FLAME Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 113 Posts
    From the start, was there always engine this Engine Stress that nobody likes
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    can I post repeatedly?
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    edited September 2015
    :
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    edited September 2015
    :smiley:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    :blush:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    :)
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    10th Poster Do I actually get a Zonda
  • Options
    outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    Nice
  • Options
    Team Flaming DaisiesTeam Flaming Daisies Registered Users 899 Posts
    Outlaw you are the 10th poster bro. Whats your ign?
  • Options
    ZXShadeZXShade Registered Users 602 Posts
    hey man i have a question about the game. I recently lost a lot of my stuff to some scammers so want to know what you think will be faster. farming to get the money for a scion r spec or just do the campaign and follow the youtube video?
  • Options
    Speed boostedSpeed boosted Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 434 Posts
    How do u post pictures here
  • Options
    Congrats outlaw enjoy the ride! Zxshade just start fresh go through the campaign and get a frs spec that way. Shouldnt take you very long. And speed boosted you can use imgur.com to upload pics and post the link. You cant actually post pics anymore i dont think. The best u can do is a direct link to the pic
  • Options
    Balls just missed out :(
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Do you do your own tuning? Do you think there are really "magic" tunes that are faster then the rest?

I feel once you max out the tune for the lobby like being a 57 in the 50-56 lobby. the rest is all shifting.

• Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    D'oh. Missed it by that much.
  • Options
    I have done a few cars but it takes alotta patience and gems to get it right so i usually just use my friends tunes. Idk about magic tunes ive seen different tunes run the same time, but the launch and shifts will make or break ya for sure. If your running 8.9 in a 56 lobby your doing good. The right shifts youll win almost every race. There are cars like the bmw gt2 who can do it in 8.8 but its harder to launch.
  • Options
    AFROSAMURAISKAFROSAMURAISK Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just completed the zoosk special offer for 300 gems and didn't get it please help I closed the game and loaded it and everything
  • Options
    @AFROSAMURAISK yea ive done a few of the 4000 gem offers and had troubles getting it too. When u complete the offer youll need to take screenshot evidence that you completed what was asked of you. Then click the report button. They will email you asking for proof. Send them all the screenshots and proof that you have and you will get your gems 1-2 weeks after the email was sent. I know its painful waiting but well worth it ;)
  • Options
    AFROSAMURAISKAFROSAMURAISK Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ok
  • Options
    LauraMariaLauraMaria Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hola como puedo recuperar mi cuenta vieja gracias