Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Please send feedback to FYBER!

ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
So we're back to 1x payout on the gems for offers, which makes them pretty much useless and not worth our time.
Consider this. Even when there is a 3x payout for the Disney Movie Club, you end up having to pay about 150$ total (you get 3-4 movies for about 12 dollars, then you have to buy 4 more at 25$, but you also pay S&H). If did do this offer when there was 3x payout, you would get merely 2,300 Gems. And 700gems normally? I'd rather just spend 10-15 dollars than do the Disney offer.
Or you could 100$ on racing rivals directly and get 5,200 gems? or maybe 50$ and then 100$ and get 7000+gems or so? (i've never spent that much, phew).
So all in all, most of those offers are scams.
Racing Rivals team, or whoever is in charge of sending feedback to Fyber, please tell them that without 3x, it's not worth it (and in some cases even with 3x). They need to consider increasing their default payout (or you do, not sure who decides these things).
As you can see, there is an implication that they are "Free" offers. Whenever you advertise the offer wall, you always say stuff like "want to get free gems?" or whatever, "Then go to the offer wall" So the free part needs to stop being emphasized, as most offers that pay out anything significant will require some kind of payment.
Once you're already done most of the offers, there is very rarely anything new. If there is, it's usually around 5-10 gems to download and install something (which sometimes is very fishy software).
So, tell Fyber to increase gem award and to stop getting spammy offers.
This is a global issue (as in widespread), so I don't want to send emails to Fyber. I want you to. This should be even more important to you since it's in YOUR game.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    Fyber is a piece of crap
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    ErickNM said:

So we're back to 1x payout on the gems for offers, which makes them pretty much useless and not worth our time.
    Consider this. Even when there is a 3x payout for the Disney Movie Club, you end up having to pay about 150$ total (you get 3-4 movies for about 12 dollars, then you have to buy 4 more at 25$, but you also pay S&H). If did do this offer when there was 3x payout, you would get merely 2,300 Gems. And 700gems normally? I'd rather just spend 10-15 dollars than do the Disney offer.
    Or you could 100$ on racing rivals directly and get 5,200 gems? or maybe 50$ and then 100$ and get 7000+gems or so? (i've never spent that much, phew).
    So all in all, most of those offers are scams.
    Racing Rivals team, or whoever is in charge of sending feedback to Fyber, please tell them that without 3x, it's not worth it (and in some cases even with 3x). They need to consider increasing their default payout (or you do, not sure who decides these things).
    As you can see, there is an implication that they are "Free" offers. Whenever you advertise the offer wall, you always say stuff like "want to get free gems?" or whatever, "Then go to the offer wall" So the free part needs to stop being emphasized, as most offers that pay out anything significant will require some kind of payment.
    Once you're already done most of the offers, there is very rarely anything new. If there is, it's usually around 5-10 gems to download and install something (which sometimes is very fishy software).
    So, tell Fyber to increase gem award and to stop getting spammy offers.
    This is a global issue (as in widespread), so I don't want to send emails to Fyber. I want you to. This should be even more important to you since it's in YOUR game.
    Thanks.

Um..

When I do the Disney gem offer I usually order the first two movies and then call and cancel. So I wind up spending about $5.00 for the 2,300 gems.

As with most of the other offers as well. The war DVD the cooking materials etc.. you just pay the shipping and then cancel the offer before the time expires.

Fyber is a rip off but if you stay on top of it you will be fine.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    Vince214Vince214 Registered Users 66 Posts
    Fyber can lick my penis.... LONG WAYS
  • Options
    blewbyeutwoblewbyeutwo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Its gotten to the point that fyber wont even give me my gems until i do there job for them. I cannot stand them in that office..Dont even attempt to do a survey or any thing else you will never get your rewards
  • Options
    blewbyeutwoblewbyeutwo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Honestly somebody needs to do something about fyber