Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

After my worst week in RR history, my luck has finally returned.

RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts
edited September 2015 in Talk About Racing Rivals

Earlier this week I lost 2 of my most valuable cars to a piece of shit scammer I used to trust. One of em was a Challenger Hellcat and the other a WRX Concept, I haven't had luck finding another WRX, but i just landed a Sweet Ass Hellcat. Finally, My luck is returning!

Comments

• Options
    outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    Looks sick asf
  • Options
    outlaw905 said:

Looks sick asf

IKR!?
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Nice bro I got just got a Matte black 69 camaro SS for free (sick as hell)
  • Options
    Niiiiiice!! And free is always good!
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

Yea was gonna buy it for 1m then he said you know what keep your money you can have it also Your hellcat needs to be the Purple shadow lol
  • Options

Yea was gonna buy it for 1m then he said you know what keep your money you can have it also Your hellcat needs to be the Purple shadow lol
    Hehehe I gotta get me some purple crate rims for it, u know, complete the set XD
  • Options

Hehehe I gotta get me some purple crate rims for it, u know, complete the set XD
    Yea definitely lol I once had a Lambo Gallardo with same rims same paint and the same unerglow it was also maxed
  • Options
    Nice!! Lambos are fast af!
  • Options
    Btw @Thedarthyguest the wwe challenger wants a new home, u still want it?
  • Options

Of corse
  • Options

Of corse
    let me know when and we'll deal
  • Options

Of corse
    let me know when and we'll deal
    Right Now
  • Options
    hehehehe
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Got a maxed matte black m3 gt2 purple crate rims free
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options

Got a maxed matte black m3 gt2 purple crate rims free

Free? You know how fishy that sounds? If ur serious, my IGN is RGK Reaper, I'm on right now
  • Options
    I'll try and add you to show you the thing. He gave away like 10 cars in an hour.
  • Options

I'll try and add you to show you the thing. He gave away like 10 cars in an hour.

Lol I misunderstood what u said, I thought u were offering, That's why I said it sounded fishy! :D
  • Options
    No no lol. Nooooooo
  • Options

No no lol. Nooooooo

It's a nice **** car tho!
  • Options
    Oh hell yeah mate. Purple neon too lol
  • Options

Oh hell yeah mate. Purple neon too lol

Yeah! I saw!
  • Options
    I got lucky as all get out he was legit