Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hack or Just Lag?

ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
edited September 2015 in Help!
So there is something that I experience from time to time.
Every once in a while, the lights act all funny and the sequence is very unpredictable. It's like each individual ight has an irregular time.
If you think of the lights as staying in the same tempo usually, when the hack/lag happens it's like every light is in a different tempo and are different players (in a band) not playing together lol
So it's impossible to predict when to launch.
So, is this a hack or just lag?
It seems to happen rarely, but when it does only with certain players, and not others.
If it is a hack, it's kind of hard to send a ticket into support. Screenshots won't prove anything. I lost a Stella in Turf Pinks because of this, and it seemed kind of weird when it happened. Everyone else was smooth, then all of the sudden, when I decide to pinks someone, the lights get all goofy. Like, wtf?

Comments

• Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    I have a Droid Maxx, which is supposed to be a pretty top notch phone. My internet is 25mbps. But I know how inconsistent internet connections can be, and there can always be spontaneous processor slowdown. You're probably right.
  • Options
    wuddlebunnywuddlebunny Registered Users 84 Posts
    maybe the server is a little bit overloaded?
  • Options
    slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    if thats the case they need to add another server
  • Options
    slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    cuz i get that same problem everyday even racing mutiplayer lags alot i play on a digiland quad core 10.1 inch tablet
  • Options
    bumshell211bumshell211 Registered Users 140 Posts
    edited September 2015
    i experience things like nos and launch button not activating, ive had instances in pink races where my shifter gets stuck lol weird, and ive also experience one weird thing in a pink race last turf, i depend on the anticipation of sound to launch, i can do it without as well no problem, i just count in my head, but there was an instance where the 3rd and go light went silent (WTF??) and that kinda threw me off so of course i lost my car in that race but it was a si so no biggie. Ive also experienced a lag or glitch during launch where the game freezes and i get high reaction times with no perfect launch, stuff like that so idk if these are hacks or bugs in game or what :/
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You can always contact support for some advice on this issue as well. There could be a few different reasons why something like that would happen, even different ones for different instances.