Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

✨ ✨ ✨ Introducing To You ✨ ✨ ✨

K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
I introduce to you my G+ group "Racing Rivals Legit Trades & Sales... Send request to join and keep it legit read the pinned post before sending request... The admins are me and gaming 4 ever... There is a nice selection of sections for different threads like giveaways, vouches, scammer list, etc. Join today and have fun ;)
Link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/101135299098130408015/communities/113880602230421030456
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Hey man not trying to sound rude or start an argument but arent you a scammer? Wasnt @21st_Century_Racer deleting posts about you scamming to cover you up? That's a bit Ironic dont you think?
  • Options
    @slip read my wall before making assumptions thx
  • Options
    Just saying (: also, did you know things can be deleted off your wall if you don't want them there? You never know these days. The last scam you did was pretty recent wasnt it? About a week or 2 ago?
  • Options
    @slip i never scammed nobody i scammed when i first started but then i moved on and got my 60+ legit deals
  • Options
    Still legit now and im happy im legit
  • Options
    Oh alright.. So these recent scam accusations - I believe one or two of them have proof - are fake right?
  • Options
    @slip your breaking 2 rules of the forums
  • Options
    And those would be what? Calling out a scammer? Because correct me if Im wrong but Scamming is the biggest rule you can break isnt it
  • Options
    Nope your spamming and taking over my post
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    @Slip Do you really wanna join the group anyway lol
  • Options
    WFAFWFAF Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 735 Posts
    Then I'll join so it's not spam:)

Scammer

Nolegit

Don't join this fuckers group.
  • Options
    Spamming? But you're responding back.. So its not spamming (: it's having a conversation with you. And helping others so they won't get scammed. How is that wrong can you remind me?
  • Options
    So 3 of us can't be wrong...
  • Options
    Im not a scammer i have already dont 3 legit deals in the group
  • Options
    and i have dont 100+ legit deals here
  • Options
    @harris26

No I was just wondering. Because I heard a lot about little Kitty here being a scammer so I thought It was funny haha
  • Options
    Hahaa don't worry @slip I got plenty of people who can tell you that :p
  • Options
    WFAFWFAF Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 735 Posts
    It's funny, he admitted to scamming. Once a scammer, always a scammer.
  • Options
    Okay 100+ legit deals means what? Not a gosh darnnnnn thing haha. @RicedOutMan scammed and had about 40 vouches didn't he? Doesn't matter the amount of viuches you have. You scammed and manipulated moderators. I don't know why you arent banned het
  • Options
  • Options
    Just ask @vladdroid how much of a shadey cunt this guy is. There's another kid too but can't remember his name...also pulled a shadey trick with me @Slip
  • Options
    Good for you you can count your vouches (:
  • Options
    harris26 said:

Just ask @vladdroid how much of a shadey cunt this guy is. There's another kid too but can't remember his name...also pulled a shadey trick with me @Slip

you wnt take your money back you even blocked me so how can i even give it back
  • Options
    I haven't blocked you lmao!!!! I've said this 10000 times
  • Options
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Lmao Kittens is the most faggot ass person on these forums.. He's a guy btw.. Makes you wonder where his name came from.. Shit you got lucky I didmt take your whole garage you faggot. At least I have the balls to admit I'm a scammer. You on the other hand cant. Pussy ass. I bet that's why they call you kittens cuz you're a Pussy.
  • Options
    I don't use that account do I?
    I use 'harriss16'