Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

The crushing of a 1 of 20 1st place Mercedes Benz AMG CLK GTR

eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
Not sure how many of you have seen this but here it is for those of you who haven't.

https://youtu.be/Rul2KphGdMk

As well as a write up about it from RRU.

https://racingrivalsunderground.com/2015/09/07/the-calm-after-the-battle/
www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
2015 Players Council Member
2016 Players Council Member
2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko

Comments

• Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Why does he do that haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    the teams breaking up.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Rivals warriors is gonna die out real quick...
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    That cars gay anyways , you forums kids is straight idiots . You'd probably pay 30 mill for that garbage.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

That cars gay anyways , you forums kids is straight idiots . You'd probably pay 30 mill for that garbage.

Hey its all about profit buddy
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    I heard that he did it because everyone was saying the team was using the speed hacks for like times is 0.02 so he sold it he did the work for it his loss lol
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    I know for a fact they supply ppl with the cars and offer them 1m per crush if you're in the same lobby as them. Just sucks it took so long and ppl wasted so much trying to race legit while they just crushed their own cars to the top. Admins should ban all those accts before they can move the cars out.
  • Options
    MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    I have friends a team that finished first and they keep asking me if they give me a car to crush .

Obviously I say no and have also witness in turf same racer giving another racer cars cotinuously to crush - about 5 every 30mins

The tricks people are using in desperation is beyond a joke

All my cars are for sale and I don't give a fck about this game anymore
  • Options
    RRsuxsRRsuxs Registered Users 7 Posts
    This game sucks
  • Options
    loganbukourasloganbukouras Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'll buy some for rrc
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Hello
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    What do you mean when you say "crushing"
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    In the vid, he merely sold it back to GLU. The true term for crushing, comes from selling a won car in either turf or showdown, for points. Since the car no longer exists, (pixels or otherwise) it's essentially "crushed"
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    crazyjr said:

In the vid, he merely sold it back to GLU. The true term for crushing, comes from selling a won car in either turf or showdown, for points. Since the car no longer exists, (pixels or otherwise) it's essentially "crushed"

Thanks
  • Options
    @mightydanish go make your own post

Either way selling in a turf car or trading in points is practically the same - it gets crushed either way as in it ain't coming back
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    That shiit is probably a clone or a dupe.
  • Options
    Remember "you can't tell wether it's a dupe or a clone or legit anymore"
  • Options
    I won a clone car and body kit is all locked - it's legit car but still a clone / so there's no difference between clone or legit anymore . Clone means nothing
  • Options

I won a clone car and body kit is all locked - it's legit car but still a clone / so there's no difference between clone or legit anymore . Clone means nothing

More like legit means nothing.