Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

DRAMA, BS AND MORE DRAMA

JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
edited September 2015 in Talk About Racing Rivals
A lot of people claims to be scammed nowadays and they even go so far as to make those claims without proof, which starts an online "who has the bigger balls" contest by arguing and creating DRAMA. if you don't have proof of anyone scamming you, then you don't have any credibility to your claims and in doing so, you're ruining the person's REP.

There's always a solution to every problem, in which the scammer claims can be solved easily by, Racing Rivals taking away the pinks option in the game. Something that would probably happen if DRAMA and false scamming claims continues to get out of hand. This my own opinion, obviously.

Comments

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    You know I Always wonderd if it was gonna get way to far and rr would completely remove the pink option
  • Options
    JuggaloMafiaJuggaloMafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 681 Posts
    It does seem like that's what's gonna happen if this kinda bs and drama keeps happening.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    But this Would also have alot of people quitting because most people on racing rivals play to trade and/or pink
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    That's true, but Racing Rivals has always made it clear on the forum's and even in game that they don't support trades and to do it at the player's own risk. Just seems to me that since they don't support it to begin with, that taking pinks out of the game altogether, isn't far fetched.
  • Options

That's true, but Racing Rivals has always made it clear on the forum's and even in game that they don't support trades and to do it at the player's own risk. Just seems to me that since they don't support it to begin with, that taking pinks out of the game altogether, isn't far fetched.

But still people quitting=Less money If they did remove pinks They'd have to add Something else the players would LOVE
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    All I know is that it's tiring and annoying to see DRAMA over a trade "gone wrong" on an almost daily basis. It's of no consequence to me since I don't and never had or never will scam anyone. And with the fact that I've been playing Real Racing 3 80% of the time when I'm not taking care of my facebook page of 14K strong, even then, I schedule all the posts to have more free time for RR3. I had to give racing rivals a break for awhile bcuz I get tired of people begging for money and seeing "scammer and drama" posts.
  • Options

All I know is that it's tiring and annoying to see DRAMA over a trade "gone wrong" on an almost daily basis. It's of no consequence to me since I don't and never had or never will scam anyone. And with the fact that I've been playing Real Racing 3 80% of the time when I'm not taking care of my facebook page of 14K strong, even then, I schedule all the posts to have more free time for RR3. I had to give racing rivals a break for awhile bcuz I get tired of people begging for money and seeing "scammer and drama" posts.

I feel you with thw scammer and drama posts But With the money baggers.. I know one..he's my freind irl He always calls me and begs for a car or money and keeps saying PLS PLS PLS PLS
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    They wont remove pinks. They want you to lose your car, so you have to buy another. Just like they won't remove the join feature, because if they stop lobby jumping, people lose less cars.
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    Well that's how I look at it, from a business standpoint.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Nothing so sinister. Simply, the regular lobbies were meant to be an open area to drag race with other players and your friends without restriction. Just like a bunch of drag racers meeting up somewhere just wanting to race. You don't necessarily know what is under the hood. So you are responsible for picking and choosing your opponents and your stakes. Racer Showdown and Turf Wars provide more controlled lobbies and tournaments are for bringing your best car for big stakes.

Remember that this is a game of risk and reward. It's an environment that attracts those who will do anything to win your cars and money. They'll try and hustle, they'll try and distract and deceive, they'll try and cheat.

Despite what people think, we work every day to prevent cheating, it's a daunting battle we fight every day.

The rest is up to the player. Be careful, don't assume anything is an easy win, and realize that your opponent wants your money and cars, so treat them accordingly.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Have your internet fight somewhere else boys
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options

Have your internet fight somewhere else boys

Yes sir!
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    edited October 2015
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts

:'(

:o

:D

B)
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Very simple thing that would fix a lot of this. Simply build a small "Online showroom" into the game. People put up cars for sale/trade. They also put up how much they are selling for or for what car. When a player chooses to buy a car for sale, the car and cash are traded at the same time BY THE SERVERS. Ive already tested and it wouldn't be very hard. It would attract thousands of people back to RR and it would make some people feel more secure. Because then the only thing to worry about is lobby jumpers and glitches/hackers. Because trading or buying would no longer be a game of who goes first.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    :o:o>:)
  • Options
    PKTechPKTech Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 73 Posts
    @Koaleader171 there have been many similar suggestions like that suggested on this forum, I'm guessing since it hasn't been created yet means the game makers have a different position about that topic