Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Not able to get into my acct.

Speak Supa 698Speak Supa 698 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 17 Posts
When the game loads it is loading in some weird garage that has you waiting for a car and no other cars in your garage. My ign is Spark Supa 698. I am using I pad air

Comments

• Speed demonSpeed demon Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 12 Posts
    Same it loads to the garage and a great and a flashing red light shows up with a loading sian on both of them it won't even let me see my cars speed demon 44
  • DAKOTARACINDAKOTARACIN Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same here I just logged on and I can do everything but see my cars and do anything with them I have every icon that the game had to offer like flashing with a red spinning circle please help my ign- DAKOTARACIN please help! -Thanks!
  • JLtibbyJLtibby Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same here... Another bug we gotta deal with
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    force quit and restart, this has been resolved.
  • Turbo EddieTurbo Eddie Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    My wifes acct won't let her log on it starts to load garage and then crashes acct is Asphaltking6909
    Please have her submit a ticket to support regarding this issue. They will need to assist with the issue.
    Just as an fyi she can email mobilesupport@ciegames.com Make sure to include the Racername though.