Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

LOST ACCOUNT!!! ITS BEEN 18 DAYS NOW

NIGHTZZNIGHTZZ Registered Users 976 Posts
edited September 2015 in Help!
I had an account linked to FB and I wanted to link it to my Gamecenter. So I created a new Gamecenter and linked my FB to it, I lost the account and now Im stuck with a lvl 1 acc with a civic si. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please submit a ticket to support using the "?" button with the following:

Game Center Nickname (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Game Center (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

If you do not have a Racer associated with Game Center please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely. (Home key twice and swipe app upwards)
    2. 2. Create a login or Log on to Apple's Game Center (You can do this through your iDevice's "Settings").
    3. 3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. 4. Create a new Racer (Load User). (This may also pull up a racer if that Game Center already has one, if it does skip to the end)
    5. 5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. 6. Close down Racing Rivals again. (Home key twice and swipe app upwards)
    7. 7. Tap Contact us and send a message with the following:

Game Center Nickname (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Game Center (This will be replaced):
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    You cant be signed into two things at once that's why.
  • Options
    Bump, still need help, submitted a ticket the same day I made this post. Still nothing
  • Options
    As the current wait is around 14-16 days, I would not worry that you have not received a response yet.
  • Options

As the current wait is around 14-16 days, I would not worry that you have not received a response yet.

Now, what happened with my acc is I had it linked to my fb, I made a new acc on gamecenter, and linked my fb to it, thinking it would basically move my cars over to the gamecenter so I could have both. Is there any better way to figure out when it has been done? Its my second account so Im not on it everyday checking to see if its been transferred
  • Options
    Nothing will be transferred between accounts. Support can assist in recovering an account, but will not consolidate accounts. You need to log in to the account you submitted the ticket from to check for a response.
  • Options

Nothing will be transferred between accounts. Support can assist in recovering an account, but will not consolidate accounts. You need to log in to the account you submitted the ticket from to check for a response.

Alright, thank you
  • Options
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    it took them 36 days to get my account back i did nearly same thing as you .
  • Options
    skitless said:

it took them 36 days to get my account back i did nearly same thing as you .

Man thats ridiculous. They need to get more people on support then, this isnt a small game they should care more about their players.
  • Options
    What is the name of the account you are trying to recover?
  • Options

What is the name of the account you are trying to recover?

Quebec racer 4183
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    It looks like all of your tickets were recently resolved. If you still do not have access to the account you can let support know by responding to the ticket.
  • Options

It looks like all of your tickets were recently resolved. If you still do not have access to the account you can let support know by responding to the ticket.

I checked and I have no access to the account and no response from the support team.
  • Options
    Try logging in using your Facebook credentials.

For any assistance regarding your account swap, you will need to respond to the ticket from support.
  • Options

Try logging in using your Facebook credentials.

For any assistance regarding your account swap, you will need to respond to the ticket from support.

I tried, and I cant respond to the ticket because I didnt ever get a response that it was recieved
  • Options
    You need to log in to the account you submitted the ticket from and open the "?" button again. You will not a notification that you have an update you just need to check.
  • Options

You need to log in to the account you submitted the ticket from and open the "?" button again. You will not a notification that you have an update you just need to check.

When I click on the "?" button it just comes up with ways to contact the support team even though I still have an on-going problem. No notification
  • Options
    NIGHTZZ said:

When I click on the "?" button it just comes up with ways to contact the support team even though I still have an on-going problem. No notification
    Will I be getting a response?
  • Options
    Is your ongoing ticket through email? It could be the reason you haven't received a notification.
  • Options

Is your ongoing ticket through email? It could be the reason you haven't received a notification.

I checked the email I gave the support team when I filed the ticket and I haven't received a response that anything has been resolved. I was also never able to access my account through connecting with my gamecenter or facebook.
  • Options
    puteriadrieanna09puteriadrieanna09 Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited September 2015
    when i can get my old account back... emmyleestella... please help me =(
  • Options
    You got the following response one day ago:
    Hello Emmy,

Thank you for contacting us.

Since Racing Rivals does not have a dedicated login system it relies on Apple's Game Center, Google Play or Facebook to sync a Racing Rivals account to a device, or multiple devices. Accounts not associated with any of those can become de-synched if there is an update or if you need to re-install the App.

In order for us to re-sync an account with your device we will need to replace a racer account that is already associated with either a Game Center, Google Play or Facebook account as that is the only way for us to access accounts on those services.

Please provide the following:

For Android:

Google Play Name (Not the email address):
    or Facebook login email:
    Racer Account linked to this Google Play or Facebook account (This will be replaced):

If you do not have a Racer associated with Google Play or Facebook please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely.
    2. Create a login or Log on to Google Play Account or Facebook account
    3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. Create a new Racer (Load User).
    5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. Close down Racing Rivals again.
    7. Tap contact us and send a message with the following:

Racer Account on that Account (This will be replaced):

Once we have the information we will replace the racer on your Google Play/Facebook account with the Racer account you want to use. Please note that while each account retains its cars, cash, gems etc., we will be unable to merge accounts or transfer anything from one account to the other.

Regards.
    Racing Rivals Support
  • Options

You got the following response one day ago:
    Hello Emmy,

Thank you for contacting us.

Since Racing Rivals does not have a dedicated login system it relies on Apple's Game Center, Google Play or Facebook to sync a Racing Rivals account to a device, or multiple devices. Accounts not associated with any of those can become de-synched if there is an update or if you need to re-install the App.

In order for us to re-sync an account with your device we will need to replace a racer account that is already associated with either a Game Center, Google Play or Facebook account as that is the only way for us to access accounts on those services.

Please provide the following:

For Android:

or Facebook login email:
    Racer Account linked to this Google Play or Facebook account (This will be replaced):

If you do not have a Racer associated with Google Play or Facebook please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely.
    2. Create a login or Log on to Google Play Account or Facebook account
    3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. Create a new Racer (Load User).
    5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. Close down Racing Rivals again.
    7. Tap contact us and send a message with the following:

Racer Account on that Account (This will be replaced):

Once we have the information we will replace the racer on your Google Play/Facebook account with the Racer account you want to use. Please note that while each account retains its cars, cash, gems etc., we will be unable to merge accounts or transfer anything from one account to the other.

Regards.
    Racing Rivals Support

Is my thread really being used to help other people... Are you serious? Can you respond to me about my issue before helping someone that came on to my thread looking for answers? I tried being patient, but waiting over 3 weeks to get my account back is ridiculous.
  • Options
    puteriadrieanna09puteriadrieanna09 Registered Users 12 Posts
    there... i done all that... and then what ???
  • Options

there... i done all that... and then what ???

Make a new thread, stop using mine to get answers, I'm still waiting on my account to be fixed.