Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

i lost my account

richvang1richvang1 Registered Users 1 Posts
edited September 2015 in Help!
my account name is proj3ct D lvl 36. i connected to my google account but it wont load up my account when i try signing in , it just starts a new game and i have to do tutorials again. (new game) i dont want to start a new game , i want my account back. i am the owner of that account , i connected to my google account. here's my google account : richardvang445@gmail.com. please help me out here. im looking forward of hearing from you asap. i will rate you guys 5 star if i get my account back. please help me out. i work really hard on it and it just happen not to work anymore. please! sorry for my bad english!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Great advice @gssracer !
  • Options
    chittychittychittychitty Registered Users 13 Posts
    edited September 2015
    I have complied with everything stated above, it's been 3weeks and not one person representing glu has giving me an answer! Maybe they expect me to keep asking them in a nice way? Well I'm tired of being nice while being ignored! My account is not easy to ignore, got too much invested! Stop pretending you helping out bro...I've been here a few days and not one of you'll adms has asked me if there is something i can be helped with.
    Gtfah
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Have you created a post asking for help @chittychitty ?

What is the racer name you are attempting to recover or the email you used to submit the ticket? I can update you on the status.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Hey Phoenix, I've sent them like 200 tickets bro! Ing: Reecky Tan is the account I need to be linked. The racer I've sent it from was Ing: Rocket Grid 1933 if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You got a reply two days ago.
  • Options
    There's no reply! If that's what they told you, then they jerking me off...
  • Options
    I just checked again and nothing at all. matter of fact, last ticket I sent included a picture of my account. I know this is not your problem, but it sure is mine! This company needs to let me know wtf is goin on, that much I know! They got me in limbo!!
  • Options
    Btw, RR Sparkle...what was the reply? Like I said other than the automated message, I don't have a clue as to what is going on with my account . Thank you anyways, for checking, I appreciate it!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

Btw, RR Sparkle...what was the reply? Like I said other than the automated message, I don't have a clue as to what is going on with my account . Thank you anyways, for checking, I appreciate it!

The reply went to "BR0TH3R" which is one of the accounts you sent us a ticket through.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    That's an account that I had with few wheels, paints ect, no big deal, I just used it as a way to communicate with them.That one I no longer use. "Rocket Grid 1933 is the one I linked to my email account, that's where I'm sending the messages from. You should read em, I can get pretty ignorant when it comes to my garage..Not for nothing, but for you guys it's pretty easy to keep your things in place, but some of us, especially when you know what you got there, it can be a frustrating situation. Well now that we talking, I would really appreciate your help on this matter. There's another one "Rolo Tewapasar" that I need linked. But that one can wait.
  • Options
    You need to log in to the account you got the response on and read it. The ticket that was replied to was the one sent from that account. Replies ARE account specific and do not just go to whatever account you currently have logged in.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    My friend, that account is also delinked I thought I made that clear..Glu delinked my accounts and they making me responsible! Could you please explain to your people that my only interest is with racer ReeckyTan which can be linked to racer "Rocket Grid 1933" cause is already linked to my Google account. Please let's get this resolved ASAP before someone takes advantage of this situation. I have a good amount of money invested there. Thank you !
  • Options
    puteriadrieanna09puteriadrieanna09 Registered Users 12 Posts
    still no answer about my lost account... help me please...
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Got a question, cuz maybe its me, I get a little *butterflies & gumdrops* up sometimes... but wtf do these admins are here for? You can tell they been on all day, yet they don't ever follow up on issues they are aware of. Maybe I gotta be their friend first or send payment thru paypal? Idk???
  • Options
    Admins on the forums moderate and administer the forums. Support is currently working overtime to answer tickets, so no, no one is ignoring issues.