Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Some RR history on Jav with blower

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum. Old school and new school. Let's look at some jav history. Some older ppl will remember this. This will clear some things up for some.

The original Javelin SST with blower was released as a turf prize car wrapped in flames for top teams. Now an original turf javelin will have no buy back option when lost. It will disappear immediately from losers garage. So if you buy one that is said to be turf check sellers garage before and after deal. If they still have it in garage it's not a turf.

Now let's move to the special release of the matte black Javelin SST with blower. This car was released for a short period. It was released with all aero and paint unlocked. The hood had option to remove blower. The car was released to introduce matte paint it also came with B-sport speedster SE rims orange black with orange lip. Funny thing about this car was it was released with a buyback option for 68 gems if car was stock originally (stock buyback on this car had the matte paint and the B-Sport Speedster rims on it). Took a week or so for devs to catch it. During that time ppl were doing mass buybacks and flooding game with this version. Actually more popular than turf version because of matte and rims. The devs in their infinite wisdom decided to raise the gem buyback to 5k stock instead of removing option. So what does this all boil down to for those who deal in Javelins with blowers?

If the car does not have a buyback option you have a turf javelin

If your Javelin has buyback option but does not have B-Sport Speedster SE black with orange lip under factory rims there is a 95% change you have a clone Javeline.

Comments

• Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    I never knew they released a matte one. Thought any jav not wrapped was fake. How did you get these at that time. I was playing when they introduced matte paint. Never heard of the javs being given away.
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    All I know is racing rivals underground had something to do with the matte jav
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    The jav was released before the option to have matte paint
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Where did you get it? Showroom? Or had to know someone who knew someone?
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    This just beat my history class in school today.
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    i have both legit javlins.. 2 matte and a first place.. if u need expamples of @Bfrail s amazing information check my garage Ninjaofawesomness.. Well said bud so many people need this!
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    I wish this post came out a few weeks ago lol.
  • Options
    Keep this up top. Very helpful info.
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    Yeah thought I had a buyback, but after reading this I have a clone.
  • Options
    I got mine from turf team leader. For being a top performer for turf.
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Bfrail said:

I got mine from turf team leader. For being a top performer for turf.

I got kicked out by my turf team leader. For being the lowest performer for turf.
  • Options
    ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts
    Amen, good thread. Matte paint was in the game on select turf cars ie xb dragster matte and javi matte. Matte wasn't even an option vehicles until they released the crates. Which happened with the major update after the cie and glu merger. Trust me there is still people around from the cie days and they can preach straight knowledge. Like myself, I just don't post frequently. The game was better before the merger personally since it has expanded to other platforms it's opened itself up to being vulnerable. 3 years ago you had to do some wild shit to be a hacker; let alone been able to legitimately get away with it. End Rant.
    IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    edited September 2015
    phew good thing I have the flame wrapped one. this car has got to be the most cloned and apk'ed car in the game.
  • Options
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    I remember that when my team realized it everyone on our team was doing thee javelin shuffle and we each had like 5 to 10 of those things it was awesome.
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    wouldn't that make the wrapped one more rare and expansive? sweeeet.
    cha5e0305 said:

I remember that when my team realized it everyone on our team was doing thee javelin shuffle and we each had like 5 to 10 of those things it was awesome.

• Options
    to thee tp.
  • Options
    To the top
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    @InMyGarage your the reason I believe there should be a mandatory swallow law for women.
  • Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    any buyback turf car whether it be wrapped or jus top 100 has been given out by glu or cie.... they are the only people capable of making such a thing. it usually comes from some racer losing a legit car to some glitch or hack. then glu replaces ur car and it has a buyback. same happened with copo, c6r, and xb dragster