Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ONE BILLION STREET CREDIT

OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
C'mon that's got to be a cheat of some kind I race every day for at least two hours per. since the game started and the most street cred I've seen is two mil +. I'm not sure why someone would want that much SC I have just over one mil and it's hard enough to get anybody to race me the high sc scares them off I guess. It's just another reason that this game is losing its appeal,there just aren't as many legit players that just want to race anymore it would be no fun to race if you can't lose they probably cheat at golf too just had to get that off my chest IGN OHICU812

Comments

• Joker078Joker078 Registered Users 6 Posts
    It is sad that people really need to cheat on this game.,they put a lot of effort into it to. All for fake cars n no real help in real life ha., I just don't get it., I still pretty new.., I can already see all this n have issues myself with cheaters n scammer..
  • integraintegra Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 198 Posts
    I ran into some hackers earlier.

photo 5D571522-3A96-4BE6-89D7-99AA43216BCE_zpslj9sruac.png

photo 7B26C702-6553-4040-9A61-47F6F77941DD_zpsrpakukwt.png
  • Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    That 1 billion sc comes in a Techx hack that also gives you auto launch. If you see it stay away from them. Because that's one of the few ways to tell (sometimes depend on the mods) if they are using auto launch, instant NOS, insane grip etc
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Seriously all that options are available ? Why people need to cheat... just wow !
    Oh yeah. It can also create no engine stressbso nonmeed to repair. Infinite boosts that also add more power than normal boosts. Instant part install. No limit to reward videos. Etc etc. And it is sickening people have to cheat to win. Learn to actually play people.
    Holly molly.... that would kill the games life so quick. Since you will not have to work for anything, therefore you will not have that motivation :(
    Here's the kicker. They now havebone that can make your little stock civic run 0.004 second races
    Well we got to survive while we can and have fun while we can...

It happened to Nitto 1320
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    This that happen for will