Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game crashes

Okiebug69Okiebug69 Registered Users 8 Posts
Game will load go to a race, game crashes this is getting OLD

Comments

• Covina KiddCovina Kidd Registered Users 1,306 Posts
    I didn't think this was a big deal at first but I can't even turf because of it.... I crash a lot if I can get 3 races in before it happens I'm jazzed.
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please submit a ticket to support by emailing mobilesupport@ciegames.com. If you have not already done so, make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
  • Moop57Moop57 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yes the last week or two for me the game will randomly crash. It doesn't seem to matter if I'm racing or just looking at a car in my garage. Sometimes the game won't crash but a little message will pop up basically saying the game needs to reload or restart and you gotta click ok. Then it restarts. My game is up to date and I'm playing on iPhone 6 plus if that matters. I also lose a lot of races...you need to fix that bug as well ;)
    Moop you need to contact Support about the issue as suggested above your post.
  • Gage HirningGage Hirning Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    They won't care if you contact them they got your money already just got start a new racing game maybe real racing idk
  • Che_TomatelaChe_Tomatela Registered Users 6 Posts

Please submit a ticket to support by emailing mobilesupport@ciegames.com. If you have not already done so, make sure your game is updated to the latest version.

How do i submit a ticket?
    I said to email mobilesupport@ciegames.com
  • Captain MayhamCaptain Mayham Registered Users 25 Posts
    After uninstalling and reinstalling I'm still getting disconnected after every race, in turf, showdown, tournament, and in multiplayer. Even when in the garage, I get disconnected. It's not my iPad that is doing it, nor my wifi.
    I've noticed that when a faster car in multiplayer, that it not for the lobby, (lobby jumpers) this happens a lot.
    The servers programs, are written so that when you join, it puts you in the right lobby and it runs great. When you join a friend with a faster car not for the lobby, sure you can join and beat every car in that lobby.

This is what I'm saying, I join a 1630 lobby, that server puts you there. And it has been written this way for all lobby's.
    Now if a friend joins in a 1630 lobby with a 1662 car, it allows you. Now I race that 1662 car with my 1630 car, and after the race, it disconnects me, ( and probably other players) because the faster car finishes faster than the 1630 lobby allows and causes the disconnection.