Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

where ia jaws

where is jaws when u need him he makes the best accounts an has any car you want an he dont bullshit arnd WTF IS JAWS...

Comments

• Options
    speedometerspeedometer Registered Users 718 Posts
    FAGGOT ASS
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    He quit the game a long time ago bro..
  • Options
    No he didn't lol not jaws i just text him he got right on he says that to boost sale he doesn't play he only sale
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    @InMyGarage is a retard
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    ?? Jaws?
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Jaws was an old player a lonnnnnnng while back. He was the most legit player on the forums. Even more so that @bighead6988 @K1TTENS @top notch dealz -!- ect. No disrespect to any of the players mentioned. But one thing about him was he was a bit rude if you weren't friends with him. @DrifterMickey
  • Options
    Forgot to mention @merk210 and @lacambo

Again no disrespect to anyone mentioned.there are more people like @TEAM SRT and @Mizzy b but I just threw out some of the more active members but all are very legit!
  • Options
    Well except maybe K1ttens because he's a faggot
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Hey^ wbm you douche

• Options
    OHHH YEAH CAN'T FORGET @Shadey960

My bad dude lol
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Dude @RicedOutMan why ya got to be mean here is what you say

I'm so fancy stupid you already know:)
    My bad dude lol

• Options
    Lol what that doesnt even make sense
  • Options
    The song stupid once again XD
  • Options
    Okay but what you said has nothing to do with the conversation... Like it wasn't even remotely funny. Please stop making "jokes" you suck
  • Options
    Huh
  • Options
    Just.... Just get out
  • Options
    Holy crap seriously? I never knew that. Well let me take back what I said lol. @Hello Hi Hi
  • Options
    Shift nitro 001Shift nitro 001 Registered Users 371 Posts
    Went to dark side btw he's a scammer
  • Options
    Yeah lol. Dang. I was in his team back in my @05 subie sti account. He was a good guy
  • Options
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    he turned into a scammer ?! Dayum
  • Options
    I sold jaws my acc about a yr ago for 380 lucky he went first on that
  • Options
    foh funny how yaw born again scammers are saying that he still deals MONSTER DEALS AT THAT NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WIT HIM an i been buy from him for years...STOP HATIN
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    There's no hating he was a scammer all along ask top notch scammed on fb and sold the cars on forums
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Well I guess these ppl r just lying about jaws than or maybe speed their giving. Everyone else a heads up that someone that was once legit An trusted is now a scumbag
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    I saw he tried to say he was selling his account again after he said it was gone. I saw the posts on the vouches page about him scamming. Obviously they're gone now with the new forums. after all that he disappeared. And I'm not hating. Just pointing out what I saw. I too did quite a few deals with him!