Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hellcat???

I am looking to trade my Lamborghini Gallardo LP-560-4, its the crate one and has crate spiral rims. Ive been looking for a Hellcat challenger forever. I have been scammed too many times and this is my last attempt to trade, I will not go first but Im willing to put on a matte white paint if anyone is serious thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
    Sorry man, but if you are expecting to trade you will most likely go first until you build a reputable voucher page.

• Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Exactly

• Options
    GREENANGEL07GREENANGEL07 Registered Users 4 Posts
    do you have a voucher page? how do you build one?
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    You click the wall (click their name) u will see vouchers. I have 30 plus+ if you want to throw the white paint on u can check out my maxed challenger hellcat on OhISnapped. however I will not go first. so your choice.
  • Options
    GREENANGEL07GREENANGEL07 Registered Users 4 Posts
    ok I cant find you bro just applied the white paint message me if you can :)