Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lucky 247

This is a announcement post. Since i reacently decided to retire ive tried to sell my cars to make some $$ but since no one was buying ive decided to give ALL my cars and 3 million to @Lucky 247 for all of you that want free cars its to late he has been a good pal and very legit so he gets the honors. It was fun while it lasted but Racing Rivals isnt for me anymore so this is Itsmagik letting all of you forum lurkers know its been a good year here

Comments

• Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    ItsMagik said:

This is a announcement post. Since i reacently decided to retire ive tried to sell my cars to make some $$ but since no one was buying ive decided to give ALL my cars and 3 million to @"Lucky 247" for all of you that want free cars its to late he has been a good pal and very legit so he gets the honors. It was fun while it lasted but Racing Rivals isnt for me anymore so this is Itsmagik letting all of you forum lurkers know its been a good year here

Bruh.
  • Options
    ItsMagikItsMagik Registered Users 164 Posts
    Thats was fast lmao you are one of the forum lurkers
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Wat
  • Options
    Yup you read it right
  • Options
    Lucky 247Lucky 247 Registered Users 199 Posts
    Man.. Im speechless, i never would expect such generosity from others especially from on a game like this full of hackers, liers and scammers. I genuinly cannot think of any way to thank you that would even come close to what you have done for me today, if EVER you need a favour from me on any mobile game or where ever i can help hmu straight away. Id be more than happy to assist you with any aid. Its been good buddy, its been good.
  • Options
    Lol yeah when I'm bored I find myself refreshing forum pages every few seconds waiting for a new thread to appear. Lurk is an accurate term...
  • Options
    @Lucky 247 no problem man and thanks
  • Options
    I tried helping somebody once. He ended up spamming useless hate and retarded comments all over forums.

Since then ive not really bothered to do anything but this genuinely inspired me again.
  • Options
    shtoobie said:

I tried helping somebody once. He ended up spamming useless hate and retarded comments all over forums.

Since then ive not really bothered to do anything but this genuinely inspired me again.

Is that @InMyGarage ?
  • Options
    Not everyone has good intentions or heart but i do
  • Options

shtoobie said:

Is that @InMyGarage ?
    Yeah...

He was so different when I first met him. Just a regular guy who was trying to get a foothold in the game. I remember I bought him a free rx7 and gave it to him because at the time I didn't have much money. I remember talking to him the days afterwards and checking in to see how he was doing. Giving advice on cars for him to buy with the money he got.

Breaks my heart to see him turn. Really does.
  • Options
    I hate him..
  • Options
    Couldnt of worded it better myself @ItsMagik your retirement has been majestic af and u will be missed
  • Options
    @Lucky 247 thanks and i wanted to go out with a bang lol
  • Options
    U sure did it man, see u tomorrow
  • Options
    Hey hey hey stop the hate, this thread isnt for ur fkn bs dude. Take it elsewhere
  • Options
    @Lucky 247 Thanks and see you later
  • Options
    Peace