Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Giving away a maxed BMW M3 GT2

Im gonna give away a maxed bmw to the one who could explain to me whats the meaning of life..
The player who have the most meaningful answer gets the car.
Ill be asleep for the next 8 to 10 hours. I wont be replying until then.
Lets do this.. lol

WHATS THE MEANING OF LIFE?

Comments

• Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    What a strange giveaway idea. I like it.

I'll probably post a 10000 word essay shortly
  • Options
    iBackoutiBackout Registered Users 181 Posts
    Ball is life.
  • Options
    iBackout said:

Ball is life.

Nevermind. I think we have a winner.
  • Options
    TaeyeonR34TaeyeonR34 Registered Users 548 Posts
  • Options
    1200mics1200mics Registered Users 111 Posts

Yeah theres your winner
  • Options
    Adamw35Adamw35 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1,098 Posts
    Life is what you decide to make with yours.
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    1200mics is the well known scammer mrtodd
  • Options
    The meaning of life - The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
    "the origins of life"

Thanks Google ;)
  • Options
    TaeyeonR34TaeyeonR34 Registered Users 548 Posts
    @shtoobie 9969 words to go bud.
  • Options

@shtoobie 9969 words to go bud.

I was going to, but then I realized that life's too short to explain life
  • Options
    donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
    The meaning of life is to find your balance. As the society we live in we must contribute, we must work. So to find meaning is for you to find what you love to do, so you may be productive whilst being happy. So finding your purpose, what you do great and what you do that makes you happy. But that is not all of the balance, you must find and place carefully the people you love and care about near you. The meaning of life is to find a balance between physical, mental and social health and well being. To survive and thrive in our world, just as every other creature.

God weed is a great thing ;)

• Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    edited September 2015
    The meaning of life is to live it to the fullest while you can like they say in a song YOLO you only live once.In god we have to trust for him to let us live.
    Ign Drifter Mickey
  • Options
    cartia12345cartia12345 Registered Users 279 Posts
    Born to die
  • Options
    IllicitnessIllicitness Registered Users 148 Posts
    Lets bump it up
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    The answer to life is what you think it is...lol
  • Options
    @harris26 good one. But i need its meaning. Haha
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    If you think it's shit then it is, it's all in the head :p
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @harris26 hahahaha. Well, thats true. But i need other peoples meaning of life. XD
    @donnydeboss hahaha. Good weed, good life. Ill give u 1mill for that answer. Add me up. Ign: Illicitness
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    I feel the meaning of life is to be good to those that you cross during your journey, you never know what kind of day they are having. Live life to the fullest, Love and honor our creator, love your women and raise your kids to be better than half the society we are seeing today. Most of all do your part and make it count.
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    Added @Illicitness

• Options
    Motivation96Motivation96 Registered Users 1,104 Posts
    Meaning of life..... Deez Nuts? O.o Do i win? :smiley:
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    The meaning of life isn't living it to the fullest racers arent made careers arent made people are born to it. I believe the meaning of life was for you to do what you were meant to do. This world to me is just a preview of what our lord and savior changes every second of the day. Everything happens for a reason we are merely prototypes of this test if we pass the whole thing we experience what hes creating through his eyes and those who fail disappear without knowing what it all comes to. The meaning of life you ask? Well its too complex to explain it but this is my opinion of it.

• Options
    @donnydeboss i was at work. U on now?
  • Options

• Options
    blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    You can compare life to squatting weights..its about standing back up after something heavy takes you down.
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    LIFE = LIFE
    What's up beautiful?