Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cars I'd like to see less of.

ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
I'm sick of seeing all these bulky overweight muscle cars. They're so stinking ugly. It hurts my eyes to look at them. Most of the mustangs, dodges, and chevy fit this category. Get more of the sleek, sexy sports cars in there.

Comments

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Gonna have to disagree here I respect your opinion but Mustangs are awesome I don't care about the chevys and dodges but you leave mustang out of here
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I also disagree love muscle.
  • Options
    Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    yes and there is already lots, and lots of rice in this game. I can understand it. But atleast if you're gonna put nice tuner cars ie: Skyline/Supra. Give em' nice bodykits. And a Ride height thats not 8'' off the ground, but not touching the ground either. Muscle cars I agree in. Dodge not really, Chevy yes. The old Camaros are indeed nice looking and if you make em look right. They're perfect. But if you start seeing lots of chevelles etc. Then no, RR is trying to balance the amount of Muscle, Tuner, Exotics, and Race cars. As seen but the cheap cars (tuners and or everyday cars like the volkswagen jetta) are dominating the car numbers. They should add more tuners like the Honda Civic SI. More Lambos and maybe some ferraris. Some Muscle cars like the GT350. And such. But im going to have to disagree with what you said :smile:
  • Options
    Speed boostedSpeed boosted Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 434 Posts
    All I want is more imports
  • Options
    Speed boostedSpeed boosted Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 434 Posts
    Or a car for Paul walker
  • Options
    Vince214Vince214 Registered Users 66 Posts
    It to bad the all the mustangs you have to use gems to purchase besides the foxbody...

I have no interest in the foxbody in this game