Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Looking to buy these cars PayPal only

I am looking for these cars:

Maxed F1
Maxed Zonda
Maxed Stella
Maxed 787B
Maxed Ford GTR

Any other cars are just a plus just comment pic and price bellow if possible. I am paying via PayPal only.

will do goods and services if i am going first and friends and family if the car is sent first. Simple. Let me know highly appreciated. If you are looking for trades check out my garage Boitonyccx i got some nice turf cars that im willing to trade for bundles.

Looking only for class R and up

Comments

• Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Thats not it works buddy.

• Options
    BoltanycxBoltanycx Registered Users 33 Posts
    how does it work?
    Shadey960 said:

Thats not it works buddy.

• Options
    When people have more vouches you go first and especially when its with pp it goes through friends and family

• Options
    sure ill do that. if the person has vouchers. i think is stupid though. people chargeback and the seller is a moron for letting a chargeback for not protecting himself by taking screenshots. Not my problem people dont know how to protect themself. But if paypal catches people making purchases using friends and family it can lead to paypal banned js
    Shadey960 said:

When people have more vouches you go first and especially when its with pp it goes through friends and family

• Options
    I mean the more vouches more legitimate a person is I have a zonda and will sell you it but I do friends and family feel free to take screenshot hell i recommend you do.

• Options
    Motivation96Motivation96 Registered Users 1,104 Posts
    I got 2 maxed ford gtr's for sale or trade
  • Options
    screen shots only works for the seller not the buyer when it comes to goods and services. Just shows that he sold to the person and everything went smooth. If that person tries to chargeback you have that proof to show paypal. How much for the zonda though?
    Shadey960 said:

I mean the more vouches more legitimate a person is I have a zonda and will sell you it but I do friends and family feel free to take screenshot hell i recommend you do.

• Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that PayPal don't protect against virtual goods
  • Options
    PayPal does protect you for virtual goods but you must have evidence you are providing the other person with the virtual goods. Such has having the person provide in note section when making the payment their in game name and only sending the goods to that person with screen shots. I have sold a lot on eBay and other sources as goods or services and I have won every charge-back case
  • Options
    redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    Good luck finding someone selling to you on goods and services.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    They expect to be paid $20 & get $16.35 lmaaaoooo