Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Anyone Buy New Golds Yet?

Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
edited September 2015 in Talk About Racing Rivals
The temptation got the best of me this morning.
Bought a full round and got 4 out 5 R90CK blueprints.
So had to invest more naturally! Got lucky and the first crate had the 5th and final blueprint.
Time to max this bad boy out and see what it does!
Zonda Killer!? Can't wait to find out.

Comments

• Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    Yeah I can't for the life of me understand these ridiculous repair times?
  • Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    Any clue if your suposed to be able to paint these?
    I have the paint option in customize, when i first clicked a color it changed for a second and than went back to the stock wrap.. I have some matte in my inventory and it lets me apply it. So mine is matte black now.
    I hope if this isn't suposed to work glu lets mine slide seeing as i don't mess around with modified apks or anything like that. It just let me apply it...
  • Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    I would have kept that to myself lol
    The thought had crossed my mind. But somone would have seen it eventually if it's not suposed to work.
    But like i said maybe they made it so it could be matted, or if not maybe they will let mine be seeing as it's no fault of mine it took the paint.
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Hoping and praying for a "VIP" membership where you pay a monthly fee and you don't have to break the bank in gems to repair your cars and can use in game case instead.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
    That would be cool! I'd sign up for a membership.. If the perks were worthwhile.
  • OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    @Gear Slammer 85 I have the option to paint my r90ck
    But I really like the wrap on it
    @ OMGCANADA mine doesn't have the option anymore. And if i go in my inventory now and click on a matte paint it won't give me the R90CK as an option.
    edited October 2015
    Interesting I don't have any matte paints so I can't check and tell yea if it still does it for me