Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

@Everlasting One

HeymanHeyman Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 518 Posts
Everlasting One 8:06AM
I'll pay $15 for the sport, but need you to go first since I have more vouchers
Heyman 8:59AM
Hi. Since you would like me to go first then you should have no issue using a middle man?
Bfrail or 2hip or anyone with a lot of vouchers will work for me
Everlasting OneEverlasting One 9:13AM
I am the middleman lol, it's my job hehe. I have +190 vouches
Heyman 9:24AM
If you are paying that means you are not mm.
Heyman 9:25AM
You can take the offer for mm or leave. Kid s like you want to take advantage of new members.
Everlasting One 9:33AM
It's ignorant rude comments like yours that will set you back in life. I'm done with this deal. I refuse to work with someone who attacks character and makes idiotic judgments.

Its amazing how many people with a decent sized vouched pool immediately don't want to do a deal when someone with no vouches or 1-2 vouches would like a middle man for a deal. Everlasting one is just one of many in my DMs. He clearly states that he is the middle man and its his job. Makes no sense since hes buying the car.

Everlasting One:
10:17AM
I said I was done with the deal because of how disrespectful you were in your accusations and name calling. I refuse to deal with people who lack understanding and respect on how to treat others. I looked up some of your other threads and the message is the same, you are unkind, disrespectful and resort to name calling.

Does anyone see me name calling him in the DMs? If so, please let me know.

Everlasting One:
Blower can vouch for me, I buy and sell. This guy wants me to use one of his friends as a middleman. My vouches speak for themselves. Btw my offer was same as blower

Wow I guess @2HIPSI and @Bfrail are my friends huh, both of them ahve been around longer than you.
"Hi. Since you would like me to go first then you should have no issue using a middle man?
Bfrail or 2hip or anyone with a lot of vouchers will work for me"

Done ranting.

Comments

• Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    wat
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Nobody likes you cos your a CUNT with everyone. You should be going first with people with over 60 vouches, if they haven't scammed in that time why would they start on you? N with your attitude no ones gonna buy. There's literally no need for your bitchy ass.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I had no problems using a middle man deal with heyman last night, bought a high end turf car and it was a smooth transaction. I was open minded and did what it took to make the seller feel comfortable, I trust heyman and bfrail with my whole garage
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    I'd understand if it was some kid with 15 vouchers but not people like use who have 100+ vouches lmao. N this kids attitude stinks
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    He's selling high end rare turf cars, who gives a **** if he wants a middle man. If you can't use a middle man then I guess you need to move on to the next deal, it's not like he's requesting a middle man with 2 posts and zero vouches
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Who has 190+ vouches????

• Options
    maybe joker does doubt anyone else @Shadey960
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    nobody likes to deal with this cunt that's why he gets almost no buyers. lol
  • Options
    Why would you want a middleman when the guy is one of the biggest traders in the forums? It's stupid IMO. And this guy has shit attitude which puts of a lot of people. When we all joined it's about gaining people's trust n being polite. It genuinely puts off buyers when you aren't at least decent to them
  • Options
    @harris26 maybe sellers like me would have a better attitude if u werent going around offering 2 dollars and a pack of skittles for a turf car.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Mini flame war possibly?https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs -grab a pop corn-
  • Options
    This was after I seen you be a cunt tbh
  • Options
    and that was after you low ball every new person
  • Options
    Everlasting OneEverlasting One Registered Users 202 Posts
    Haha you actually posted a private message in a public forum...well played. Hope you are getting all the love and affection you need from your internet friends.

I backed out of the deal because you're rude and presumptuous. I'll give my money to someone else, especially after you took this public...what were you hoping to gain, a friend or two?
  • Options
    I guess a middleman can't buy a car...lol
  • Options
    i was hoping for you to put me on fire like you said you would
  • Options
    That's not even what I said lol. Listen, if someone doesn't want to do a deal with you because of your attitude I suggest you don't start flame wars on the internet. You must be extremely bored to meddle in gossip...I'm too busy for it, enjoy this thread, see how it plays out.
  • Options
    "If you want to set yourself on fire sure, go ahead."