Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Exotic Autosales Who wants a free gem car?

The first 10 people to respond to this post will be entered for a chance to receive a free gem car courtesy of Exotic Autosales, comment your racing rivals name on this post to be added to the list. Tell a friend! Only 10 people will be added for this chance at a free gem car. As soon as we hit 10 diffrent people a free gem car will be up for grabs given on a new post, so keep an eye out for it. There will be a question asked in the discription, be the first to answer it and you will win the prize! Although, if you answer wrong or If you did not comment your racing rivals name in this post, you will not be able to win the giveaway and the prize will be forfeited to the next runnerup. Prizes are to be claimed within 10 mins after the giveaway or you forfit your prize. To claim your prize add me on racing rivals "Exotic Autosales" and send me a message. ADD YOUR NAMES NOW! FIRST 10 ONLY!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DirtyJerseyDirtyJersey Registered Users 164 Posts
    Ace Hot 2290
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    Grimxshifts
  • Options
    exoticautosalesexoticautosales Registered Users 61 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Luna3261
  • Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    Ign yelisey. My friend @vladdroid
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    ViperSR
  • Options
    Sorry you cant comment for him, He would have to comment himself. To eliminate people who may be using 2 rr accounts
  • Options
    Only 5 more spots
  • Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    He's my friend lol. I tagged him so he would look at this post.
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm down for a free car[=
    Ign- LOSANGELESdank
  • Options
    @OGsmoke215 comment your racing rivals name for a chance to win
  • Options
    B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Yo ign B3NN3LI
  • Options
    Speed boostedSpeed boosted Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 434 Posts
    Speed Boosted
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    Ign ethansmith331
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    1spot left tag a friend
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    ill play ign 1320killer

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    Ok guys the top ten have been selected a new post will go up now, be the first to answer the question correctly and you win.
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Sup lol
  • Options
    So who won?
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMP won @vladdroid
  • Options
    Oh ok lol
  • Options
    DRAGFORSAINTS50DRAGFORSAINTS50 Registered Users 265 Posts

The first 10 people to respond to this post will be entered for a chance to receive a free gem car courtesy of Exotic Autosales, comment your racing rivals name on this post to be added to the list. Tell a friend! Only 10 people will be added for this chance at a free gem car. As soon as we hit 10 diffrent people a free gem car will be up for grabs given on a new post, so keep an eye out for it. There will be a question asked in the discription, be the first to answer it and you will win the prize! Although, if you answer wrong or If you did not comment your racing rivals name in this post, you will not be able to win the giveaway and the prize will be forfeited to the next runnerup. Prizes are to be claimed within 10 mins after the giveaway or you forfit your prize. To claim your prize add me on racing rivals "Exotic Autosales" and send me a message. ADD YOUR NAMES NOW! FIRST 10 ONLY!!!!!

DRAGFORSAINTS50