Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

where are my vouchers

kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
all my vouchers are gone where did they go or did a admen delete them
has this happened before ?
IGN:KING OF PENS
IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

Comments

• Options
    gssracergssracer Registered Users 102 Posts
    Its some forum glitch. A few ppl getting the same

• Options
    ok thx

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Ryyst is taking a look into this, but please remember: We do not support trades or sales. This includes forum vouches.
  • Options
    ok

• Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    There is a hacker in the forum aka @321RUN alot of people voucher taken away to certain legit people
  • Options
    ok

• Options

Ryyst is taking a look into this, but please remember: We do not support trades or sales. This includes forum vouches.

why cant GLU support there own forums

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

why cant GLU support there own forums
    What? We are Glu.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Then support your damn forums

• Options
    We are

• Options
    but u don't support the whole forums (vouches)

• Options
    What are vouches? Someone saying you are a legit trader/seller/buyer whatever right? An activity Glu do not support. You trade/sell/buy at your own risk. We know we won't be able to stop it, so we simply provide a space on our forums for that activity so it doesn't clutter he rest of the forums. Hence its called UNSUPPORTED Player trades/sales.

• Options
    well do you support being hacked I pinged you days ago about my friends hellcat getting stolen and you still haven't replied

• Options
    and before you say " UNSUPPORTED Player trades/sales." he didn't trade it just disappeared

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    @kingpen126 This sounds like an issue for support, who you can contact by pressing the "?" in game. That's not exactly being "hacked" by the way.
  • Options
    If you are trying to get customer support assistance through the forums... please review this post:

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206482/looking-for-assistance-contacting-customer-service

• Options
    ok I will try

• Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Voucher r not supported? Ok no prob. Why the flip does that mean people can clean our walls?

........ Since u guys don't support me digging holes in my backyard doesn't mean somebody can ban me for setting my profile pic of me digging
  • Options
    Slickboost12559Slickboost12559 Registered Users 704 Posts
    Stop all the whining it is a **** game. Yay someone has the ablitly to wipe vouchers who the hell cars. These admins dont care because glu does not support trading or buying. Just get over yourself people. It is a fourm. Glu has said time and time again ttades and buying are not supported so do so at your own risk. If they helped us that would condone that they approve of these such deals am i right @[RR] Ryyst
    @[RR] PhoenixX @[RR] Sparkle
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    edited October 2015
    The problem with me is not in voucher, it's in who is messing with my wall? @Old Woman @[RR] Ryyst @[RR] PhoenixX
  • Options
    Kill321Kill321 Registered Users 127 Posts
    I'm not impersonating you, @InMyGarage , @321RUN , @secretde , @gssracer , I'm just bringing your failures to light.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    DF It was hacked from his garage so maybe the admen could help besides saying go to the "?"

This discussion has been closed.