Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

TURF CAR SALES!!!

HUGE TURF CAR SALE!!!!!!
PP Only.... Fast and reliable
Plenty of vouches!
Take a look at the cars in garage IGN - XHATEZX
Contact here or email me at garyfolk@gmail.com (not my paypal address)
Buy all and will bundle all together!

* Honda HSV - 010 (maxed) - $25
* Honda NSX RR Top 5 - (virgin) - $45
* Honda NSX RR Top 25 - (maxed) - $30
* Honda S2k top 100 - (no nos) - $40
* Cadillac CTS-V top100 (virgin) - $25
* Copo Camaro (Blue matte) - $35
* Copo Camaro (mil wheels) - $35
* Corvette DP (maxed NO nos)- $30
* Challenger gt2 (Crate) - $20
* Falcon FG v8 Supercar (Virgin) - $30
* Cobra Jet (Black matte) - $25
* Cobra Jet - $25
* RX-7 RE (68 tuned) - $25
* RX-7 RE (Maxed) - $25
* Benz AMG CLK GTR (Maxed NO Nos) -$30
* Benz SL65 AMG Black Series (Virgin) - $30
* Renault Megane Trophy (NO NOS) - $28
* Subi WRC2001 (maxed) t25 - $30
* SUBI SPORT (matte red, red underglow) $40
* Subi Sport (Mattes Red- 63 tuned) - $40
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS ------- PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE BUT WILL NOT RESPOND TO RIDICULOUS LOWBALL OFFERS!!

Comments

• TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    All those pp price tags are so wrong. Just saying.....
  • HATESCAMMERZHATESCAMMERZ Registered Users 140 Posts
    You can delete your comment and or make an offer @TheGangsta
  • KooKiesKushKooKiesKush Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 807 Posts
    lol this is guy is very rude for not having no vouches lmao

lol this is guy is very rude for not having no vouches lmao

That's what I was wondering. He said plenty of vouchs in post #1, where are those vouchs. :D
  • harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Lmao sorry these prices are extortionate. I'd change em if I was you but your cars...
    @merk210
    @2HIPSI
    Who doesn't have any vouches???
    @KooKiesKush - I would watch what you say ---- I uncovered a post I'm sure you would not want the rest of forum would to see!
  • KooKiesKushKooKiesKush Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 807 Posts
    please show that post lmao
    blackmailing? lmao idgf bump it the one with speedz or the one with retard who i said no to cuz he was trying to scam me lmao
  • merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Bro stfu Hates is more legit than you'll ever dream of being. I'll cover ANY of his deals any day. If yall don't like prices gtfo the page and bash somewhere else actin like Lil preschoolers lmao
    edited October 2015
    merk210 said:

Bro stfu Hates is more legit than you'll ever dream of being. I'll cover ANY of his deals any day. If yall don't like prices gtfo the page and bash somewhere else actin like Lil preschoolers lmao

Put those price tag in ur post. I'll bash it all day and many will do the same. I been bashed before and I learned to put reasonable tag or put no price tag at all. Just saying.......
    @TheGangsta you can't read, as it clearly stated. Prices negotiable ! However, I will be sure to make comments on everyone of your posts from here on out! Cheers!!

@TheGangsta you can't read, as it clearly stated. Prices negotiable ! However, I will be sure to make comments on everyone of your posts from here on out! Cheers!!

Do it lol, I got a few selling posts. Do it!
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    @HATESCAMMERZ is an OG from back in the day, not many of us left. Beware buddy there are a lot of little kids here now
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

@KooKiesKush you have no worries, hatez is a long time friend and would never scam anyone

I can middle man for the 2 of you if that helps

@2HIPSI thanks bud! I can see that already.... may need to hold onto these cars till prices go back up too!
    2HIPSI said:

@HATESCAMMERZ is an OG from back in the day, not many of us left. Beware buddy there are a lot of little kids here now

Ohhh right, olddddddd school. He got the price tag all wrong. You mind update your buddy with the most recent price on all those cars? :D