Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

****** TURF CAR SALE ****************

HATESCAMMERZHATESCAMMERZ Registered Users 140 Posts

q

Comments

• Options
    HeymanHeyman Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Gl with prices (subie sports don't go for 40) unless aero lock
  • Options
    @Heyman do you have an issue or are you jealous of the cars? Which one? I'll be sure to make comments on every post of yours.. clearly you are unable to read where it says "prices negotiable " so please. Next time don't post on one of mine unless you are making an offer.

Thank you in advance! Cheers!
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    Just a suggestion these turf Cars r ridiculously overpriced need to reduce the price little bit :/
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    I personally hate people bashing others' prices. They are your cars and you can feel free to price them at whatever the hell you want to.

That being said, you may want to use the search function to see prices of recently sold turfs and compare with other sellers.

I know you wrote your prices are negotiable but you might get a clearer picture once you check and compare your prices with others.

No offense meant and good luck.
  • Options
    Oh and the SL65 AMG Black Series isn't a turf car.
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I m not gonna saying anything, others will just pour in with comments. :D
  • Options
    @JustAnonymous where the **** are you lol.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Oh shit. What the **** ! Ima have a FILL DAY WITH THIS SHIT.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    How the **** you gonna charge $35 for copos when you can get em in crates? Chill the **** out.
  • Options
    Wont get $25 for a stock top 100 ctsv :joy:
  • Options
    Bitch you want $40 for some subis? :joy: WOOOOOOHHHH !! BOY YOU TRIPPING.
  • Options
    Bruh. Take your prices to ebay. Maybe you'll find some dumbasses who'll buy.
  • Options
    Woo woo @JustAnonymous take it easy brother.
  • Options
    Bruh he selling like a noob! :joy: @TheGangsta
  • Options
    Go get your copos from the crates. All my cars are authentic turf cars no buy backs - other then the listed Challenger gt2 which is a crate car! But thanks for all the free bumps... I can see you guys are to poor to purchase any! But thanks!

You all can enjoy the day and keep bumping my post!

And to all those people who say mils are at a low.. yup they sure are! But that doesn't mean your cars are!
  • Options

Go get your copos from the crates. All my cars are authentic turf cars no buy backs - other then the listed Challenger gt2 which is a crate car! But thanks for all the free bumps... I can see you guys are to poor to purchase any! But thanks!

You all can enjoy the day and keep bumping my post!

And to all those people who say mils are at a low.. yup they sure are! But that doesn't mean your cars are!

Lol don't talk funny buddy. My garage make yours tiny. Ask around.
  • Options
    He wont know bruh :joy: .
  • Options
    Lmfao R E T A R D E D ass prices. :joy:
  • Options
    & its funny. Cause when [WE] object. You dont have many people who will buy :joy: .