Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Has anyone got the new showroom car yet?

K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Lol if only it was real
  • Options
    I know
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    The Chips Ahoy Savage Car lmfao.
  • Options
    ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    Lmao what class is that lol
  • Options
    14squeaky14squeaky Registered Users 616 Posts
    C for cookie
  • Options
    14squeaky14squeaky Registered Users 616 Posts
    It has 18 chocolate chips so im guessin 18 mill is how much its worth
  • Options
    BlurdriftBlurdrift Registered Users 879 Posts
    sc class : super chrispy class
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Fake and gay
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Not even funny lol
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Can tell suta Resa is the car behind the cookie. It's a d class for don't post this again.
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    I got one
  • Options
    @slip @Bfrail @cristian3261 why can't you guys be a dick towards someone else I'm just making a joke

• Options
    Because youre a dick to everyone on here. And you're a scammer. Only reason you're still around is because @21st_Century_Racer would cover up for you.
  • Options
    Wtf now your saying I am 21st? Well your wrong cause I am no the lowlife that deleted posts
  • Options
    Did I say that? No. I said he would cover up for you. You really should learn to read correctly lol
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Slip said:

Did I say that? No. I said he would cover up for you. You really should learn to read correctly lol

His school doesn't help him that.
  • Options
    Your saying basically he was my friend so no he deleted many other posts and even the post about another person
  • Options
    @[RR] Ryyst
  • Options
    All I said was he covered up for you. What kinds of "favors" you did for him to do that I don't wanna know xD lmao. But anyways, Now you're putting words in my mouth
  • Options
    Slip said:

I'm a scammer and am proud of it ;)

Already knew that
  • Options
    K1TTENS said:

Slip said:

Already knew that
    Thanks for making fake quotes.
  • Options

K1TTENS said:

Slip said:

Already knew that
    I'm a scammer to
    Cool

• Options
    edited October 2015
    K1TTENS said:

K1TTENS said:

Slip said:

Already knew that
    I'm a scammer to
    I'm a scamming fuckboy that snitches everything I see on sight and suck cock

Interesting
  • Options
    Lmao I'm sooooo screenshotting this. This is considered slandering and is frowned upon @K1TTENS so I suggest you edit that before you get called out.. Not to mention you tagged a couple mods/ admins... Pretty sure they wouldn't like that lol
  • Options
    1ndieingarms1ndieingarms Registered Users 44 Posts
    Is that going right now?
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX