Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Done with lack of Forum Mods and Enforcement

1234568Next

Comments

• B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    Bump to the Revolution !! Down with the current Admins !!! @[RR]phoeniXx
  • blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    Well this escalated quickly
  • vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Lol
  • blowerchrome1268blowerchrome1268 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 672 Posts
    Went from "ban 321 run" to "down with the admins"
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    archie909 said:

Why are you so upset? I'm just saying this guy can continue to make accounts to harass people. He should have had his up banned a hot minute ago.

Except that I can't be 100% sure every person on the IP is the same person. I don't ban someone AND their IP straight off the bat. What if that IP is shared between different members of a household, or an internet cafe, maybe it's a proxy shared by a bunch of people?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    edited October 2015
    All I am saying is we need a few more active mod to monitor and keep the context in check. Not to be a mediator for who scammed who but the content that is written to be of an appropriate manor

I am willing to step into the role on a trial basis. If all goes well I will stay on as a perm. I am on quiet a bit and see a lot of posts and walls
    TO THE TOP
    This is still an issue and need a resolution soon than later
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    So.. Ive been busy in school. Usually I come back to a new car on sale or something.

Hmm....

I guess one could call this a Zonda Revolucion?
    edited October 2015
    All jokes aside I have never read anything more agreeable in my life. Come on admins, we get you dont support trades but the thing is you did create this section which means we have every right to a safe environment that the other sections do.

Personally I think the least you could do is move someone active in THIS SECTION to moderator status no?

I'd recommend @Bfrail @JustAnonymous @blowerchrome1268 @B3NN3LI for this position

But hey, that's just my two cents
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @shtoobie .. missed ya. Lol . & lmfao " DOWN WITH THE ADMINS " :joy: .. we hosting a coup de tat?

@shtoobie .. missed ya. Lol . & lmfao " DOWN WITH THE ADMINS " :joy: .. we hosting a coup de tat?

Thx man its good to be back even for a few days. Yeah this is quite something we got going on, if nothing changes I'm not saying this will happen but I may start developing a forum we could move to and moderate ourselves.
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @shtoobie the idea has been pitched. But its gonna take more than a few guys to develop it .. you know taking the costs and start up into consideration.

@shtoobie the idea has been pitched. But its gonna take more than a few guys to develop it .. you know taking the costs and start up into consideration.

Yep I ain't got the money or the time honestly. I mean sure if we needed a temp that used bb3 I could cover y'all but a full fledged high speed forum is gonna be at least 300 bucks
    Looks like we'll have to start taking donations :joy: but.. how would we know if our money was going to the correct cause.

Looks like we'll have to start taking donations :joy: but.. how would we know if our money was going to the correct cause.

We pick the right person
  • FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    i wasnt counted :( well time to stop playing
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    You know, multiple people have started outside communities to try and help you guys wheel and deal. I personally spent almost 300$ on a vbulletin license as well as a vb app that basically turned the community into a small version of eBay where you could leave vouches and ratings as well as experience notes.

Not one of you fucks came to join the site and after a few months of it not being used I shut it down and just went back to posting news and information about RR.

What I'm getting at is this, if your unhappy with the way this forum is ran then quit bitching about it and do something about it. Make your own and monitor it the way you feel this one should be ran. I can almost promise you that within a few days of activity you will begin to understand the issues that come with not only running a forum like this but also the headache that comes with finding people to help run a forum like this.

In all honesty you should be happy there is even a place for you to post and bitch about the forum and it's activity. A lot of games don't even have a community let alone admin activity in that community.

But what do I know..

www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
    Well then. The profanity. :joy: . Watch you get banned as well lmfao.

You know, multiple people have started outside communities to try and help you guys wheel and deal. I personally spent almost 300$ on a vbulletin license as well as a vb app that basically turned the community into a small version of eBay where you could leave vouches and ratings as well as experience notes.

Not one of you fucks came to join the site and after a few months of it not being used I shut it down and just went back to posting news and information about RR.

What I'm getting at is this, if your unhappy with the way this forum is ran then quit bitching about it and do something about it. Make your own and monitor it the way you feel this one should be ran. I can almost promise you that within a few days of activity you will begin to understand the issues that come with not only running a forum like this but also the headache that comes with finding people to help run a forum like this.

In all honesty you should be happy there is even a place for you to post and bitch about the forum and it's activity. A lot of games don't even have a community let alone admin activity in that community.

But what do I know..

First of all, we had no need to move when you created that evidently. You create something based one what people want/need, and you seemed to have the wrong timing.

Secondly, that idea was brought up 5 posts before you, and like you said its gonna cost us a good 150 to 300 bucks.

And last of all, watch the language :tongue:
    +1. ^
    Bump
    Still waiting for you to give us a resolution to the problem.
  • teenapp78teenapp78 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 810 Posts
    Bump
  • koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts

So a few things....

1. I made a whole post explaining what the "Unsupported" section is for (http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5314638/the-unsupported-player-trades-sales-category). But here is the TL:DR version.... We don't support trades. We also know we can't stop you all from doing it. We made this section so that all the "trade/sales" posts won't flood the rest of the forums. We DO NOT support it. Which is also why the Admins do not support this section. We rely on our MODs to make sure that this section generally follow the rules (http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/205477/forum-rules-and-guideline)...

2. Bumping is spamming.... there are 7 pages here most of it just bumps.... the important parts of this thread get diminished because its lost in a sea of bumps.... you aren't helping your cause.

3. The Admins do not get involved in this section of the forums unless the situation is extreme. Why? Because we don't support the activity... if we chimed in, that would be us essentially supporting it a little... which we don't.

4. I'm responding not because we support anything in this section, but because the topic is about forum mods and enforcement plus there was some talk about us supporting trades because we created this section so I felt I needed to remind everyone that we do not support it, but we also didn't want trade talk to spam the rest of the forums.

5. Seriously, no we don't support trades/sales

6. Sorry, unfortunately I'm unable to really respond to PMs as I have other duties, along with the rest of the Admins. Remember that anything to do with your account should go through customer support, I'd just tell you that anyways. The Admins do not moderate the Unsupported section, Mods watch it a bit to make sure it doesn't get too out of hand. If you absolutely need to get a hold of me or the admins, try the Mods first. If it's a situation that really needs an Admin to look at, they'll find me.

7. I'm looking into the deleted comments

This is bull u glu would make more money if they supported or at least make a trade servers
    Still nothing from you on how this will be resolved. You guys are on top of this one. Perhaps it is time for me to seek legal council on this issue and see if you are guilty through neglect.
    Bfrail said:

Still nothing from you on how this will be resolved. You guys are on top of this one. Perhaps it is time for me to seek legal council on this issue and see if you are guilty through neglect.

Bro this isn't illegal lol
    It is illegal. It's against the law to provide a platform that allows cyber bullying
    Bfrail said:

It is illegal. It's against the law to provide a platform that allows cyber bullying

This isn't allowing cyberbulling, this is not getting involved in something unsupported by them.I agree something should be done but you can't go around sueing the company for not dealing with something they clearly state as unsupportef