Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Just sold focus turf car to game HELP

It was a complete accident. Can anyone tell me if I'm plain ole screwed or is there hope of me getting my car back?

Comments

• Carlosr139Carlosr139 Registered Users 188 Posts
    Your screwed man lol
  • jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Thats shitty. How much it give you? Curious?
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Talk to fox or ryyst they can check for you pm then. They are prett good guys.
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Its like 18.5K the showroom is offering. I checked earlier... Like what OP said, contact cs and see what they can do
  • BoostFTW9187BoostFTW9187 Registered Users 922 Posts
    I'm not sure how it was by accident because there are two buttons you have to press to do this... But good luck. Ryst is not to bad but I doubt they can help...
  • DOUBLECLUTCH85DOUBLECLUTCH85 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I got screwed on the mustang RE.... It said it was 2.500.000 to sell so I jumped on it and I only got 250.000 after the game crashed and reset.... I'm trying to get that sorted out still
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Ryyst look him up on word from the streets that guy can help you. Be nice and he should help. If he doesn't ask him for fox. HIS NAME has RR in front of it. Good luck
  • kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Ive actually made this mistake earlier in my career. lol. got ahead of myself pushing buttons. only it was a tc. ouch man!
  • crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Don't look back just move on.
    If u want ur ford focus just go buy one
  • xB0MB3RAC3xxB0MB3RAC3x Registered Users 316 Posts
    There is nothing you can do i would like to know why you clicked on "sell" and "sell" again how is this a accident and why u was doing with a turf car...
  • Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I'm very pleased to see the community helping out each other... Happy for you guys :)
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    This OP is accused of scamming...then he sells his car to the game..
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    GONZO wrote: »
    This OP is accused of scamming...then he sells his car to the game..
  • mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Scammed himself