Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Point Proven..

Comments

• Options
    GarageKillerGarageKiller Registered Users 117 Posts
    you have no proof that im a scammer
  • Options
    Team Flaming DaisiesTeam Flaming Daisies Registered Users 899 Posts
    When someone has 2 forum accounts. U dont deal with them.. SIMPLES
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    No.. But no one would call you a scammer for no reason. Not to mention you're using a scammers account. I don't need any proof
  • Options
    just because i scamemd when i started the forums doesnt mean im a scammer now
  • Options
    superbeast666superbeast666 Registered Users 2,001 Posts
    if you're not a scammer why do you have to keep defending yourself? every time you make a post or change your name you are being called out as a scammer. just give up and stay the hell away from this game.lol
    ign superbeast75
    My Voucher
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    edited October 2015
    yup, k1ttens was legit (with me) when i won auction for 6.5 mil, he gave me the car he said he would, and i went first too if u guys want to deal r not, up to you, just saying guys
  • Options
    @vladdroid maybe so, but look at the facts bro.. He still owes many cars to all the people he scammed on his pink paradise account
  • Options
    i never owned a pinkpardise account
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    @Slip i edited my post lol, I said he was legit (with me) lol though yeah it would be great if he fixed everything, that would actually get peoples attention @GarageKiller
  • Options
    True haha. It just bugs me how he's arrogant about being legit when he scammed many others on different accounts
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    I dont think you can say "I was a scammer but not anymore" and expect ppl to believe you lol...
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    vendetta_bossvendetta_boss Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 214 Posts
    Once a scammer always a scammer just takes the right set of motivation to scam someone, like a certain top high end car in your garage for free or about 20 mills in your account for you to say " damn I got his car or money first I'm outta here"
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts

Once a scammer always a scammer just takes the right set of motivation to scam someone, like a certain top high end car in your garage for free or about 20 mills in your account for you to say " damn I got his car or money first I'm outta here"

This is true lol.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    I only know 2.5 of those guys are "legit". Lol

Get it? 2 & a Half Men? :joy: hint hint :wink:
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

im not a scammer and i said i used to be a scammer but i am legit you guys are dumb

So You actually made the "photo shopped" pictures of people "scamming you"
  • Options
    handsumking1handsumking1 Registered Users 31 Posts
    How do u screenshot pics of scammers
  • Options
    handsumking1handsumking1 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I have screenshot of scammers scum
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts

How do u screenshot pics of scammers

www.tinypic.com upload screenshot there and copy and paste link to forum.
  • Options
    Bump anyone?
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    scammers scum.. sounds wrong lmfaaooo :joy: i read it too fast.
  • Options
  • Options
    25SpecV1225SpecV12 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,136 Posts
    @GarageKiller ... You profile pic is the same pic as you posted on your Facebook group .. With the k1ttens ign all over it lol
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

scammers scum.. sounds wrong lmfaaooo :joy: i read it too fast.

Scammersscum
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    Here is the proof everyone was asking for:

http://m.imgur.com/a/yXRDk
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • Options
    Anyone want pics of him admitting he's pinkparadise?
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

• Options

• Options
    And even more proof? The original links to the above proof!!

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/comment/3502544/#Comment_3502544

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/comment/3502559/#Comment_3502559

In the last proof, he is seen trying to sell the 2005 subie wrx he scammed from @Boosted918

• Options

• Options