Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Done with lack of Forum Mod and Admin Activity

BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
I am done asking the admins to look into getting some active mods to keep ppl on forum in check. I have pm'd @Ryyst @sparkle and @PHOENIXX. I have not heard anything back from anyone of them on this matter. At this point I believe that RR Admin is negligent and has provided a medium for people to cyber bully without and checks or balances. The fact there has been a plea for more moderation on forum by more active ppl who actually still play the game and no response from the administion is showing a blatant disregard for those who play and buy virtual goods from your game. It is only a matter of time before someone seeks action to find RR liable for undue stress and emotional suffering from the medium that has been provided by RR without and active policing or enforcement policy through active moderation. Players it is time we as a group stand up and let RR Admin know our thoughts on their less than stellar job.

I am throwing my hand up as one who would like to take a lead in restoring this forum to a place that has very limited harassment. The Time to act is now Admins.

Players you all need to unite and stand with this motion please show support and take your forum back. Below are right off top of head. Please @. Anyone not on list. Let's keep this at the top of the threads.

@JustAnonymous @B3NN3LI @JacobwaItonater @Slip @Thedarthyguest @harris26 @2HIPSI @TVPBOSS @whooozaah @Juice_Slider @TheGangsta @Buby24 @archie909 @bighead6988 @K24z7 @Speedzalot @KanziGaming @Tight oil 1224 @blowerchrome1268 @5upercar @Scammers Beware @scammers.kryptonite @iiAMSHiFTY @RFS @Shadey960 @25SpecV12

I mean business. Don't ignore us. We pay your bills now do your job admins

Comments