Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Top 100 Team Needed Here!

GamerboyGamerboy Registered Users 50 Posts
edited October 2015 in Find a Team!
I am a serious turfers, I am always online few hours before turf has started.
I can do 15k Min if it is that on your team and i never stop at Min I keep turfing until it is over.
I got about 100+ Cars which all are turf tuned or maxed.
I have a lot of turf tunes and I am willing to share if everyone in this team is serious.
Comment Ur IGN below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

Comments

• Options
    shortcake415shortcake415 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I am looking 4 a few new ppl to put on my team add me so we can talk shortcake 415
  • Options
    GamerboyGamerboy Registered Users 50 Posts
    shortcake415 wat was ur rank last turf?
  • Options
    BangingearzclutchBangingearzclutch Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    Come join DONT LOOK B4CK
  • Options
    WHAAAHAPPENDWHAAAHAPPEND Registered Users 4 Posts
    null
    Hi
  • Options
    WHAAAHAPPENDWHAAAHAPPEND Registered Users 4 Posts
    I need a top 100 team I put up 15k
  • Options
    sirpnutsirpnut Registered Users 126 Posts
    Green light go are consistent top 100 have 1 spot but is a 20k min add me sirpnut
  • Options
    BafyZBafyZ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    BafyZ, but you cant get to me cuz if i delete like 10 people, my friendlist is full again in about 5 minutes because of youtube lol