Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I did not get a free crate

MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
Some people get crate some don't
I did nt get a crate but hey I can wait 2 days to get one

Comments

• gf22agf22a Registered Users 90 Posts
    I had to push the little BMW icon on the right side of the screen to get my crate... It's below the bonus rewards. Idk maybe the game just didn't want you to have one?
  • rsxpwrrsxpwr Registered Users 59 Posts
    It looks like accounts that existed when the WWE campaign happened, did not get the free crates. Accounts that were created after the WWE campaign got the free crate.

Amazes me that they don't QA the updates properly
    This is a little off subject but anyone else having problems with the M2? Unless I did something totally wrong (completely possible) in my setup the new car sucks. I have very good luck with my other BMWs but this one seems like a snail... I'm getting beat by lower rated SIMs
    Do your shifts around 6K rpm
  • MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    Dam that's disappointing - everyone should get a free crate and I don't know why the crates are still called wwe
    Looks like it's a bug that was never tested properly by the developers, which is a big No No
    rsxpwr said:

Do your shifts around 6K rpm

Okay thanks... Hopefully that's all my problem was haha
  • MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    edited October 2015
    I just tuned mine to 1650 I hit xxxx straight away and that's without tweaking anything - the car does have potential
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    rsxpwr said:

It looks like accounts that existed when the WWE campaign happened, did not get the free crates. Accounts that were created after the WWE campaign got the free crate.

Amazes me that they don't QA the updates properly

My accounts been around for about a year, i got a crate
  • CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    edited October 2015
    @crazyjr mines been around over a year too, but i did not get a crate... i dont think the time of having your account had anything to do with it.
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    This car will not compete with other A classes will it? I have the Crate BMW M3 and its a much better car. I think even the Mitsu Evo VIII is better...Just my 2 cents worth
  • Coot_The_BeastCoot_The_Beast Registered Users 152 Posts
    yeah i didnt get free crate eithe...had the lil green 1 on the bmw icon but when i clicked it i could only buy one no free one for me either
  • shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    i got the free crate when it came out (bmw) and Yeah i`m old player got this game when it came out