Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Thoughts on the new BMW M2

Scruffybob42088Scruffybob42088 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 15 Posts
edited October 2015 in Talk About Racing Rivals
Me personally, I don't like it, it has horrible top end power.
(BMW M2 1638)

What do you personall think?

Comments

• Options
    gf22agf22a Registered Users 90 Posts
    First BMW that I can honestly say I do not like.... And sadly I bought 4 :(
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Heck they are cheap. I dont much care for the launch, but other then that its just another car. Not sure how fast it is yet I haven't finished tuning
  • Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    when i got mine, i only did stage 1 mods, and nothing else, and i heard someone talking about the shift points on it being around 6k, and it honestly didnt do too bad n my opinion, but as for modding it anymore then that, im not for sure.. thats all the further ive gotten right now..
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    edited October 2015
    so far only done tires on mine, to help launch. i got 12.84 best time without a single mod short of tires. i've seen it trap at 12.75 so far, but homing in on the shift point so maybe better. i'm doing my usual turf treatment, starting with trans and weight, this should be a beast in the 30 lobby
  • Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    mine is tuned to a 1635, and ive been doing pretty well with it so far..
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Absolute shitt! Needs a new gearbox- takes sooooo long through the gears and will be eaten alive by anything including datsuns! So glad i bought 6 of the fukkkkers! :(
  • Options
    Big p said:

Absolute shitt! Needs a new gearbox- takes sooooo long through the gears and will be eaten alive by anything including datsuns! So glad i bought 6 of the fukkkkers! :(

are you shifting by the green light? you need to find where it wants to be shifted, or give it to me and i'll love it
  • Options
    gf22agf22a Registered Users 90 Posts
    Big p said:

Haha I don't feel so bad buying 4 now... I did give one away and it made a friend happy so I have that going for me
  • Options
    CHECHOSSCHECHOSS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 136 Posts
    Lmao...i keep all my cars stock...wait and see what people say about them before spending or tuning any of my car...
  • Options
    so far the car is showing potential on the level of the subie coupe or GNX, but mine is only at 1625 right now
    no HP mods only stage 1 weight and trans, 12.42
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    I'm running 9.5 with a 1650 tune
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    It's on par with the rest of the b class cars.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Update, i got my showroom car running 35 lobby trim, hope it passes turf/showdown at it's setup. It has run down to 11.384 unboosted and 10.843 boosted. I'm sure there is a 7 in the boosted time, but the first shift is fairly quick. I have seen 11.320 (unboosted) in the traps, so know it's quicker
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    CHECHOSS said:

Lmao...i keep all my cars stock...wait and see what people say about them before spending or tuning any of my car...

I don't build for power (added weight), unless needed. I put a few light mods on and try first, see where i want to go after that. I build low repair long running cars, I prefer long running over higher points. The lower the stress, the better for me. I know it reduces points, but it works for me

BTW not sure if it's an official 1620 or 1625 turf car, but it hits 12.90's (even 80's) very easily, bone dead stock.