Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Define L E G I T ? -POST CLOSED BY HELLO-HI-HI

JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
Can we change the meaning of LEGIT?

- 25+ Vouchers? ( partially because people can do little D class deals. )
- No personal scam records (trolls posts exempt)
- Has reported at least one scam accordingly. ( Screenshots of Pinkslips , Money Transfers )
- Has to be at least LV 100. ( on ONE of their accounts )
- At least 50K sc.

Just a Thought.. :sweat_smile:

Comments

• TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    edited October 2015
    you can use me as a sample. :D

100% legit, 60+ vouchs, lvl 250, 800,000+ street credits.
  • top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Legit to me mean's 100% of the user's deal's done has gone through smooth no scams .. there is no such thing as turning legit ...once a scammer always a scammer . It's only a matter of time until they scam again ..as for bounty hunting that's just scamming of intentions are legit your still scamming no matter what way you look at it ..
  • Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Gay^
    What's up beautiful?
    Also gay ^^^
  • harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Well. I'm level 40 odd with multiple accounts and only 7k street Cred...but 120+ vouchers lmao
    120 for someone who joined late July is good though...especially when I've never spent on the game
    Agreed ^^^
  • RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Agreed. If I would have stayed legit all the way back to my Cachis141 forums acc, Id have a good 220 vouches lol.
    How come you scammed anyways? @RicedOutMan

I mean once you scammed, there's no point having these big cars as you can't sell them
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    50k street cred ? All my street cred is gone from pinkin cars away during trades and sales...I've sold or traded away at least 200 cars since I started playing... All my vouchers disappeared with forum migration...if less than 50 SC means I ain't legit then I won't be trading on this forum again...Street Cred has absolutely nuthin t'do with me being honest or legit...all of my deals have always gone smooth...street cred goes away when the cars do in trades...eliminate that part of being "legit"...it has no bearing on whether or not somebody is honest or not...just my 2 cents

@harris26 well the first time I EVER scammed was more of a bounty because an old "legit" forums member took advantage of the fact that I wasn't on the forums at the time. He mentioned he was on the forums so I came in a different account under a diff. Name etc and built up enough vouches for him to go first and took my Zr1 back lol. Then I had started bounty hunting under a couple different names and I realised how good I was at it and started scamming. Never really big cars until @Nokturnal1987 offered me a couple mills to put copo rims on his Nsx RR that he had JUST got fresh out of turf. So I took that and moved on to a different acc where I sold it legitely, then I got a guy for about 5 turfs, 15 mills and a couple showroom cars and just went on from there. It's not really even that I want to do it. It's just the rush I get from doing it lol. And no I'm not a retired drug addict lmao. But I have sincerely stopped. I have actually dealt with you multiple times already @harris26 under my new forums acc
    Really? What's your new forums name? Lmao I don't go first so won't make a difference but just asking...anyways, I honestly don't see the point of scamming though. My first deal was with some new guy, and the idea came to my head to scam 600k but I never did it and I'm glad. I've made this fortune legit+no real money spent. If I scammed then I'd never have anything! Lmao.
    Not gonna say! Lol. Yeah now I've realised how stupid it is. Having to start alll over, dealing with the same people to build up vouches, scam and repeat the process.. Not worth it
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @CircusOfSins .. it was just a thought. For some reason. Most people give the benefit of the doubt to new comers who are level 26 with like 10k sc and they get scammed. So in my defense. I would call it a precaution.
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    @RicedOutMan .. taken from a former scammer before i joined forums to be legit. Scamming does give the rush and it's hilarious. Tbh. Im js.
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    @JustAnonymous Sounds good bud...Just want people to be aware that SC goes away with each "loss" we take during deals and don't want people seein how low my SC is and deciding not to deal with me because of that reason...

Exactly @JustAnonymous lol. I would always laugh hystericaly when the scam was successful. Well that's just me idk how you would react haha. But on a more serious note, glad you stopped as well. Not worth it at all
    Lol @Hello Hi Hi don't be like that
    Exactly :joy: . It was fun. But it hinders things. Being legit is much easier and it opens up more doors.. :sunglasses:
    So 33 Vouchers is worth it :smirk: