Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

a person scammed me i have his username and proof please help me

persons like that make people dont wanna play that game no more you should do something about he scammed me the best car i had it was a furai

Comments

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Trading is not supported
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Sounds like bs a lot of people joining with no proof could be just trying to get us to scam a random person for a car you want
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    tonyrr23tonyrr23 Registered Users 14 Posts
    so theres nothing they can do?
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Nope.
  • Options
    i got proof i him scamming me and his account name is CR4CKOV3R that was my best car thanks to that you just lost a player i used to play almost 24/7 and this dude scams people threw a facebook group
  • Options
    and i do have proof i have proof of when i had that car and the messages when me and that dude talked
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    We don't care if you quit we have all been scammed and didn't cry to people to get our supposedly car back but honestly I think you saw his furai in his garage and want us to scam him for it to give it to you
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    You play 24/7 and your best car is a furai? ahahahah no. and they dont' give a random shit about u being scammed it says very clearly TRADES ARE NOT SUPPORTED. Not only that. But your a kid who doesn't buy any gems/money from the game. So you mean nothing to them.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Lmfao too funny :joy: when i put in a ticket. They say im a valued player ;) and they move my ticket to the front of the line. They get back to me in 3days- a week.
  • Options
    want to see the proof bro? i aint trying to do nothing
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    I still don't see proof? Also I'd like to add because he's new to the forums @OhISnapped this means he's a regular player and back when I was a regular player I thought furais were awesome
  • Options
    chrisjrab59chrisjrab59 Registered Users 544 Posts
    This is pathetic like Hillary running for president.
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts

This is pathetic like Hillary running for president.

More pathetic than trump?
  • Options
    https://facebook.com/groups/390039174520617/ theres the proof read the deal im Antonio Robles Ramirez
  • Options
    @JustAnonymous I didn't say anything about being a "valued player" But I guarantee they care more about the players who put money into the game then the ones that don't.. BTW I get responses to my tickets in under a day every time. I also have put well over 100 into this game.. Hell I bet I have passed the 200 by now.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Ive done a litle over $150-200. & yea with an automated response. Not from actual customer support. :joy:
  • Options
    solidbeef1solidbeef1 Registered Users 78 Posts
    I've done about 100 $
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    Dam I think I have a problem in the last month alone I've put close to $500 if not more into this dam game haha
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    I have put nothing but time into this game
  • Options
    No I talk to actual customer support. Was getting some things reset on so I can attach my account.
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    Ive put nothing in this game not even a cent :p