Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Off topic

But I was wondering if there are any real hacks for gems and money not really looking to cheat just wanna build some fast cars if any one knows any sites or can do it for me that would be great oh and BTW I have no good cars so if you're thinking of scamming me don't waste your time thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Options
    forsakened_oneforsakened_one Registered Users 2,439 Posts
    Wow
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Don't think so since it server sided
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    lmao
  • Options
    ImBadImBad Registered Users 63 Posts
    "Not really looking to cheat, just want to build some fast cars"

Ummm?
  • Options
    dropkickmurphydropkickmurphy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Umm what imbad I'm not trying to scam anyone or use glitches to win I just like building the cars and if you can't leave positive feedback don't bother seriously
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Umm what imbad I'm not trying to scam anyone or use glitches to win I just like building the cars and if you can't leave positive feedback don't bother seriously

Well, you're saying you want to cheat, without cheating... You're contradicting yourself, I wasn't leaving any "positive" or "negative" feedback. I in fact was questioning your stupidity, especially since you're in the wrong sub-forum.
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts

Sell your cars on here. That's how all of us afford building cars and we do it perfectly legit. I recommend doing the same
  • Options

Lol he'll drop kick you ImBad

I'm scared...
  • Options
    dropkickmurphydropkickmurphy Registered Users 3 Posts
    I don't have anything to sell got scammed on my viper gtsr all I got is a stock civic and stock scirroco r and I'm sorry to contradict myself and post in the wrong sub forum was just looking for a quick way to build a few cars honestly I get what you are saying but the amount of scamming and bullshit that go on in this game is ridiculous so if there are any other suggestions on how to rack up some cash any advice would be greatly appreciated and sorry for any sense of hostility towards anyone
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts

I don't have anything to sell got scammed on my viper gtsr all I got is a stock civic and stock scirroco r and I'm sorry to contradict myself and post in the wrong sub forum was just looking for a quick way to build a few cars honestly I get what you are saying but the amount of scamming and bullshit that go on in this game is ridiculous so if there are any other suggestions on how to rack up some cash any advice would be greatly appreciated and sorry for any sense of hostility towards anyone

Play multiplayer. Watch videos. Do offers.

Get yourself a gem car, and sell it on here.

From then on is just plain business.

Buy low, sell high.

I went from a mustang gt to a turf trader in 2 months.

You can too
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    XD I know one but I will not release the name of it because you will become a hacker plus if ya wanna loose your whole racing rivals account to it I can give you if ya wanna loose your account :)