Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts

Comments

• Options
    HeymanHeyman Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 518 Posts
  • Options
  • Options
    DaredForNothing114DaredForNothing114 Registered Users 238 Posts
    its a clone guys
  • Options
    DaredForNothing114DaredForNothing114 Registered Users 238 Posts
    if it was legit body kits would be locked
  • Options
    Motivation96Motivation96 Registered Users 1,104 Posts
    @eXxPLoSiOn whats the chance you can get me one and ill send you the $?
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Get me one il pay 6$ lol
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
  • Options
    i guess i said it all.
  • Options
    i didn't delete because it was a clone or not, i deleted it because it was my post and u guys decided to bash it
  • Options
    i only notify people of the major dupe. you are trying to sell a 5$ car for another turf or 2 idk wat u put up
  • Options
    Heyman said:

i only notify people of the major dupe. you are trying to sell a 5$ car for another turf or 2 idk wat u put up

I traded for the car, was i supposed to know it's a clone? Besides, there's no proof it's a clone
  • Options
    you uploaded the pic of the proof lmao
  • Options
    Heyman said:

you uploaded the pic of the proof lmao

The pic had the wheels and paint locked
  • Options
    aero wasnt ...
  • Options
    U talk out of your ass all u want, if it's a clone or not, i didn't know, and my intention was not to trade a clone
  • Options

But now that you DO know it's a clone.. How much do you REALLY want for it? :)

nothing, i like the car, i'm keeping it
  • Options
    obv he knew it was a clone and now got caught in the act now wants to keep lmao
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Heyman said:

obv he knew it was a clone and now got caught in the act now wants to keep lmao

My god u just don't give up do you? If i knew i would've posted it was a clone, or i wouldn't have posted it at all a$shole