Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

A LEGIT FIRST PLACE TURF CAR VS A CLONE FIRST PLACE TURF CAR (PROOF TO LOOK FOR)

JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts

CLONED TOP 1 FORD GTR

CLONED TOP 1 V8 SUPERCAR

CLONED TOP 1 NSX RR

THESE ARE CLONES YOU CAN TELL BY THE UNLOCKED BODY KITS

LEGIT TOP 1 DUCE COUPE

LEGIT TOP 1 FOCUS RS500

LEGIT TOP 5 MUSTANG RE 93

THESE ARE LEGIT TOP ONES YOU CAN PROOVE IT BY THE LOCKED KITS

EVEN THE TOP 5 MUSTANG HAS A LOCKED KIT ALL TOP 1 OBIOUSLY ALSO HAVE LOCKED RIMS

Comments

• Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    edited October 2015
    I commented too early =P
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Love that Mustang RE btw, such a beauty.
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    love the mustang re
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options

I commented too early =P

my bad acidently hit the post button before I finished it but the labels are there
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    And thats not true at all.. You should know better then that. 1st gen top 5 or top 1 cars did not have locked kits. they started that during 2nd gen to stop cloning.
  • Options

And thats not true at all.. You should know better then that. 1st gen top 5 or top 1 cars did not have locked kits. they started that during 2nd gen to stop cloning.

well explain the focus and Duce there 1 or 2 season cars
  • Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    Prolly from season 2. There was a thread on here awhile back about first gen cars and the fact they are not body locked
  • Options

Prolly from season 2. There was a thread on here awhile back about first gen cars and the fact they are not body locked

well the top 1 cars I have I got rather cheap.. kinda knew something was up and since I saw many around.. until they got exposed for cloning I knew it was weird like who sells a top 1 car.. there clones
  • Options

well the top 1 cars I have I got rather cheap.. kinda knew something was up and since I saw many around.. until they got exposed for cloning I knew it was weird like who sells a top 1 car.. there clones
    all cars should be locked if there top 1..
  • Options
    lnMyGaragelnMyGarage Registered Users 14 Posts
    @Jacobwaltonater the car looks the same and runs the same to me. Quit crying cause you cant afford a duplicated car. Quit being lame and let the public buy whatever they want you dumbass;)

#DUMBASS certified
  • Options
    pikachupikachu Registered Users 190 Posts
    edited October 2015
    My second gen 1st place wrx sport doesn't have locked body but it doesn't have a buyback, is it a clone???

http://i62.tinypic.com/6z7ypj.png
    1st place supra
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    very old cie turf cars are body unlocked....
  • Options
    @InMyGarage hate much lol
  • Options
    [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/i5b1js.jpg[/IMG] that's first gen but top100
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    So you took the time out of your day to tell us something we already knew because?

#THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS :smiley:
  • Options

@Jacobwaltonater the car looks the same and runs the same to me. Quit crying cause you cant afford a duplicated car. Quit being lame and let the public buy whatever they want you dumbass;)

#DUMBASS certified

wtf bro quit commenting becuzz ur scammer ass can't play with a person like me.. I work for it while u steal it.. sorry just trying to help peeps
    #hoboscammercertified
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Hey ill trade my top 25 69 camaro for that duece
    But it also depends on what gen and when they came out
  • Options
    ac3s said:

Hey ill trade my top 25 69 camaro for that duece
    But it also depends on what gen and when they came out

well ill pass been wanting this top 1 forvever and the Duce has 1 gen
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Cool
  • Options
    Lol ill have a 1st place duece again 1 of these days and th 93 mustang i think its top 5 and if first must b diffrent gen should have gold rims like the one in this pic
    i.imgur.com/ADquBae.png
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Like it was already explained up probably alot of old cars have the aero unlocked example the ford gtr is more than likely legit it was one of the first cars for turf from Rio
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    I herd if the disapear when transferred to another account ur goid but if u send it and there a buyback its a clone or buyback