Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Used car Lot (Trading Feature)

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Question: If we put in an official trading system, but it had costs involved, would you all use it or continue to trade as you do now?
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev134

Comments

• cjoseph570cjoseph570 Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Yes on using it
  • KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    OMG YAASSS!!! WE WOULD DEFINITELY USE IT!!! WE WOULD USE FORUMS TO SCHEDULE, BUT WE'D USE THE FEATURE!!!
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • gabrieltrunkzgabrieltrunkz Registered Users 702 Posts
    I'll use it depending of the cost.
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Use it no matter the cost it pretty much everyone would use it, and it wouldn't go to waste and everyone would be happy
  • R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    edited October 2015
    Would be GREAT!! depending on how high the costs for sure.
  • merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    Would be glorious no more people upset about scammers etc (who blame glu as well for not implementing a trade system) only thing is the cost shouldn't be over the top or people who can't afford the gem cost won't even use it and continue as it is now. This is needed.
  • Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    I agree with gabriel, but it would definately come in handy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
    Up
  • Dan_RacerDan_Racer Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 323 Posts
    Depends on price
  • TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    Yes defientley.
  • Dan_RacerDan_Racer Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 323 Posts
    It would also save so much time, and there would be less conflicts, so its a win/win/win in my books
    Yeah Dan! Racers get clean deals and glu also benefits
  • shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    well idk is good about the trading feature,,, but Depends on the price like, don`t do highball too do a trade who is safe plz==?
  • Antwan1765Antwan1765 Registered Users 1,572 Posts
    Yesssssss!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!
  • vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    YYYEEESSS.........if its a reasonable "sales tax", nothing like gems, or 30% of sales.....but let's say it's 10k, I would use that, and it would also help u guys eliminate exccessive cash on the streets
    Would be cool if the system was in-game. That way non-forum people would be able to use it too
  • Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    I think it would be a great idea. Also would it be possible to give us the option to remove installed parts like NOS?
  • LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    Something like 5-10 gems per car put up for sale. More for turfs I guess.

If its gonna be a payment using real money, it won't be as successful.
    I think nos should be permenant, cuz it keeps non nos cars prices up
    edited October 2015
    vladdroid said:

I think nos should be permenant, cuz it keeps non nos cars prices up

well when when u can remove nos then price will go Down i`m sure
  • eddiewardeddieward Registered Users 825 Posts
    Depending on the cost but most likely yes and nos should be permanent
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    edited October 2015
    I'd use it if it were free, or has a small rrc cost.

Paying real money to avoid getting scammed is rediculous though imo

Also, don't want to cause any trouble but have y'all noticed since I started creating a new forum it's almost like the admins are trying their best to get us to stay?

Like it's not like we're leaving the game so you aren't out any money.
    That's the whole idea, keep prices up on non nos cars lol
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ryyst I think they'd use it.
  • KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    Guys, I think The devs will do it for around 5 gems per car, because that's the price of pinks in tournament... I think they gonna to rrc trading fees like that, too...
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
    why gems damnnnit change too cash
    If it's cheap enough, watch vids for gems for the system use, or do it the old fashion way. A great option for a guaranteed scam free deal
    Yup @Old Woman but please guys, make it cash :/ it will help remove the huge cash inflation
  • JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    HECK YEA PLZ THIS WOULD SAVE EVEYONES LIFE AND SO MUCH DRAMA
    It should show entire car info like eating and stuff. Pretty much like if u were buying from showroom, plus seller can post a comment on the post. It should be like showroom, but each car has its own division